Is there a mod that slowly turns player into a hooker.

What I mean is that I wondered if there is a mod that keeps track of Unwilling Violations, & willing sex acts to basically turn the player into a whore.

I have SLSF (sexual fame) installed but I wondered if there was something else.

Thanks all!

Vor einer Stunde sagte Sir Bron:

Was ich meine ist, dass ich mich gefragt habe, ob es einen Mod gibt, der unfreiwillige Verstöße und willentliche sexuelle Handlungen verfolgt, um den Spieler im Grunde genommen in eine Hure zu verwandeln.

Ich habe SLSF (Sexual Fame) installiert, aber ich habe mich gefragt, ob es noch etwas anderes gibt.

Vielen Dank an alle!

Take a closer look at this mod

15 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Take a closer look at this mod

I am looking for something that isn't "Hateful" towards the female, tattoos on the face is not something I want to see sans warpaint, or other more appropriate tattoos.

Looking for a "sex crazed" type of that after xxx times having sex acts consensual or otherwise, her thoughts turn to selling her body, That said I am going to try this & see if I can adjust the MCM to my liking,  Thank You.

Edited by Sir Bron
Vor 2 Stunden sagte Sir Bron:

Ich suche nach etwas, das nicht „hasserfüllt“ gegenüber Frauen ist. Tätowierungen im Gesicht möchte ich nicht ohne Kriegsbemalung oder andere passendere Tätowierungen sehen.

Sie ist auf der Suche nach einem „sexverrückten“ Typ, der nach xxx Malen einvernehmlicher oder sonstiger sexueller Handlungen daran denkt, ihren Körper zu verkaufen. Das heißt, ich werde es versuchen und sehen, ob ich das MCM nach meinen Wünschen anpassen kann. Vielen Dank .

I chose this mod primarily because of the physical changes that occur over time... the transformation into a "chick" with very feminine attributes... I deliberately made my starting character "inconspicuous" (in a physical sense) chosen.

Many users have requested things like tattoos - but I don't use such things myself.

I also don't use the make-up - which the mod "imposes" on the player character - I have my own variant.

(if you look at the discussion... I posted pictures of my ideas)

Yes - I then have to do some things by hand - but that doesn't bother me... because I follow my own "roll play" and use some but not all of the options of this mod.

However, this part has not yet been included in the blog story - because it belongs to the second main part and I haven't completely finished the first part yet.

Not everything in Skyrim has to work automatically... you can also follow your own "script"!

On 12/26/2023 at 9:36 PM, Sir Bron said:

I am looking for something that isn't "Hateful" towards the female, tattoos on the face is not something I want to see sans warpaint, or other more appropriate tattoos.

Looking for a "sex crazed" type of that after xxx times having sex acts consensual or otherwise, her thoughts turn to selling her body, That said I am going to try this & see if I can adjust the MCM to my liking,  Thank You.

Bimbos of Skyrim isn't really "hateful", I'd say. A bit degrading, maybe, but the player has quite a nice time being transformed into a whore! Also, the only face tattoos are makeup (and can be turned off).

You can also edit the "thoughts" the player will have in a .json file, so you could easily change them out for thoughts specifically about being a hooker.

7 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Bimbos of Skyrim isn't really "hateful", I'd say. A bit degrading, maybe, but the player has quite a nice time being transformed into a whore! Also, the only face tattoos are makeup (and can be turned off).

You can also edit the "thoughts" the player will have in a .json file, so you could easily change them out for thoughts specifically about being a hooker.

Thanks, I am installing in LE as I could not get the sliders to work in SE, and yeah I followed the directions provided, just must have been another mod working against it.

I am at a loss as to why the mods go from mild treatment of females to extreme abusive type of behavior, isn't it bad enough being a whore?

Instead of the abusive names they could opt for - Sweetheart, Baby, Whore, Bimbo, instead of the derogatory names I have heard in SE mods.

Just my 2 cents.

Vor 19 Minuten sagte Sir Bron:

Danke, ich installiere in LE, da ich die Schieberegler in SE nicht zum Laufen bringen konnte, und ja, ich habe die bereitgestellten Anweisungen befolgt, es muss nur ein anderer Mod gewesen sein, der dagegen funktioniert hat.

Ich weiß nicht, warum die Mods von milder Behandlung von Frauen zu extrem missbräuchlichem Verhalten übergehen. Ist es nicht schon schlimm genug, eine Hure zu sein?

Anstelle der beleidigenden Namen könnten sie sich entscheiden – Sweetheart, Baby, Whore, Bimbo, anstelle der abfälligen Namen, die ich in SE-Mods gehört habe.

Nur meine 2 Cent.

I don't know how the translations work between the "German" and the "English"... but the term "Bimbo" in my German native language means a man - who either comes from "Black" Africa or is a "Black". the USA... and represents an extreme insult based on colonial racism!

The term "bimbo" doesn't apply to a woman at all... that's why there's the term "Tussi/chick".

It's also ultimately an insult... which plays out in the context (aka "cliché") of "stupid fucks good."

Essentially, of course, this mod serves this cliché... is essentially a pubescent male fantasy... if there isn't also a path into the area of lesbian relationships.

Women also like to throw the term "Tussi/chick" at each other... it's on the same level as "slut" and similar terms.

Why did I, as a woman, install this mod anyway?

There are several reasons... I've already mentioned the one with the onset of physical changes... you can use this to create a wonderful "conruption scenario" (through sex).

I use the parallel "mental" changes in my story for a very specific purpose... they serve as a dramatic stylistic device.

Yes - there is also a final misuse... but that is intentional... I won't do any more "spoilers".

And I am fully aware that I am traveling in a border area here... I am aware of the abysses to the left and right of my (like a razor blade) narrow path... because they are looking at me all the time!

13 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

"Bimbo"

Bimbo is slang for a conventionally attractive, sexualized, naïve, and unintelligent woman.

Blonde, Big Boobs, an Airheaded Woman, easily Manipulated...

At least that is what I grew up with as an explanation. Still derogatory, some of these modders could have a separate text file so we could choose the way we want to play, but "generated for the masses" doesn't leave much room this way or that.

Edited by Sir Bron
Vor 14 Minuten sagte Sir Bron:

Bimbo ist umgangssprachlich eine konventionell attraktive, sexualisierte, naive und unintelligente Frau.

Blond, große Brüste, eine luftige Frau, leicht zu manipulieren ...

Zumindest ist das die Erklärung, mit der ich aufgewachsen bin. Immer noch abfällig, einige dieser Modder könnten eine separate Textdatei haben, damit wir die Art und Weise wählen können, wie wir spielen möchten, aber „generiert für die Massen“ lässt auf diese oder jene Weise nicht viel Spielraum.

I know that in your English or North American area this term stands for it... because it's not the first time I've addressed this topic in this context for this mod.

However, I deliberately gave the background from the German language area... which goes back to the time of German colonies in Africa.

It's also the case that for you in North America "bimbo" stands for something - what we here in Germany call "chick"... such linguistic differences shouldn't be "wiped off the table" - because this can lead to quite serious misunderstandings arise.

Ultimately, I (as a woman) have problems with the naming of this mod... but I have no intention of asking the author to rename it - since in his language and culture these names are used with different "intentions".

5 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I know that in your English or North American area this term stands for it... because it's not the first time I've addressed this topic in this context for this mod.

However, I deliberately gave the background from the German language area... which goes back to the time of German colonies in Africa.

It's also the case that for you in North America "bimbo" stands for something - what we here in Germany call "chick"... such linguistic differences shouldn't be "wiped off the table" - because this can lead to quite serious misunderstandings arise.

Ultimately, I (as a woman) have problems with the naming of this mod... but I have no intention of asking the author to rename it - since in his language and culture these names are used with different "intentions".

I don't Disagree with you.

As for the sliders for SE... they work in the opposite way... i.e. if a "positive" value for LE is responsible for an increase (e.g. chest circumference) - a "negative" value must be set in the MCM for the SE version .

At least that was the case with the SE version that I installed in March... I have deliberately NOT updated my Skyrim (and the mods used) since then.

Which controllers can be used to achieve something... please see here:

Spoiler

Bimbo of Skyrim:
Max Breast scale -1.5
max Butt scale -2.5
max Hips scale -1.7
max Waist scale 3.5

for testing -> setstage cc_bimbofyplayer 10 - (in increments of 10 to 150 -aside from that 85, 87 und 105)

The topic of make-up... the way the "chick" in the mod finally looks... I'd rather go to a monastery under the strictest celibacy for the rest of my life!

What I imagine for a character like this:

The same goes for the clothes... I'm in a completely different world there too - my "chick" outfit ultimately looks like this:

ScreenShot12.png.1992e03d7f14be975f7c8a82b046ee8b.png

30 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

As for the sliders for SE... they work in the opposite way... i.e. if a "positive" value for LE is responsible for an increase (e.g. chest circumference) - a "negative" value must be set in the MCM for the SE version .

At least that was the case with the SE version that I installed in March... I have deliberately NOT updated my Skyrim (and the mods used) since then.

Which controllers can be used to achieve something... please see here:

Hide contents

Bimbo of Skyrim:
Max Breast scale -1.5
max Butt scale -2.5
max Hips scale -1.7
max Waist scale 3.5

for testing -> setstage cc_bimbofyplayer 10 - (in increments of 10 to 150 -aside from that 85, 87 und 105)

The topic of make-up... the way the "chick" in the mod finally looks... I'd rather go to a monastery under the strictest celibacy for the rest of my life!

What I imagine for a character like this:

The same goes for the clothes... I'm in a completely different world there too - my "chick" outfit ultimately looks like this:

ScreenShot12.png.1992e03d7f14be975f7c8a82b046ee8b.png

She is very nice, I like her!

31 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I'd rather go to a monastery under the strictest celibacy for the rest of my life!

:lol:      :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Thanks, I am installing in LE as I could not get the sliders to work in SE, and yeah I followed the directions provided, just must have been another mod working against it.

I am at a loss as to why the mods go from mild treatment of females to extreme abusive type of behavior, isn't it bad enough being a whore?

Instead of the abusive names they could opt for - Sweetheart, Baby, Whore, Bimbo, instead of the derogatory names I have heard in SE mods.

Just my 2 cents.

The general concept behind the bimbo mod is that complete "fall" of the woman- she starts as a badass hero and ends up as a whore, not just physically, but mentally as well. Her transformation is so total that even things that should be humiliating arouse her instead- she identifies herself as a a whore. The big breasts and blonde hair is yeah, just that English bimbo stereotype. But like Miazui's shown, it's pretty adjustable to create a different scenario (and more so since the version they've got!). It's fairly easy to get a "bimbo" who's slim and tough who doesn't constantly degrade herself begging for sex.

Mind you, on the topic of saying nice things- the reason that NPCs are so mean to the player is that, well, an incredibly slutty looking whore has come up to them and asked for sex. Most reactions are either taking her up on the offer, or calling her names. But I do like the idea of them being nice to her sometimes, too. Calling her things like sweetheart, cutie- and the player loving that they're being so sweet (never mind that before she was cursed, she'd be furious if someone talked to her like that!).

8 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I don't know how the translations work between the "German" and the "English"... but the term "Bimbo" in my German native language means a man - who either comes from "Black" Africa or is a "Black". the USA... and represents an extreme insult based on colonial racism!

The term "bimbo" doesn't apply to a woman at all... that's why there's the term "Tussi/chick".

It's also ultimately an insult... which plays out in the context (aka "cliché") of "stupid fucks good."

Essentially, of course, this mod serves this cliché... is essentially a pubescent male fantasy... if there isn't also a path into the area of lesbian relationships.

Women also like to throw the term "Tussi/chick" at each other... it's on the same level as "slut" and similar terms.

Why did I, as a woman, install this mod anyway?

There are several reasons... I've already mentioned the one with the onset of physical changes... you can use this to create a wonderful "conruption scenario" (through sex).

I use the parallel "mental" changes in my story for a very specific purpose... they serve as a dramatic stylistic device.

Yes - there is also a final misuse... but that is intentional... I won't do any more "spoilers".

And I am fully aware that I am traveling in a border area here... I am aware of the abysses to the left and right of my (like a razor blade) narrow path... because they are looking at me all the time!

Oh, if you're still on the version from March, something added in the latest version you might like is that the "story" notifications from the curse can be customized now. So, if you want, you can basically rewrite the bimbo curse as a gothic sex corruption instead of a giggly pink transformation.

21 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The general concept behind the bimbo mod is that complete "fall" of the woman- she starts as a badass hero and ends up as a whore, not just physically, but mentally as well. Her transformation is so total that even things that should be humiliating arouse her instead- she identifies herself as a a whore. The big breasts and blonde hair is yeah, just that English bimbo stereotype. But like Miazui's shown, it's pretty adjustable to create a different scenario (and more so since the version they've got!). It's fairly easy to get a "bimbo" who's slim and tough who doesn't constantly degrade herself begging for sex.

Mind you, on the topic of saying nice things- the reason that NPCs are so mean to the player is that, well, an incredibly slutty looking whore has come up to them and asked for sex. Most reactions are either taking her up on the offer, or calling her names. But I do like the idea of them being nice to her sometimes, too. Calling her things like sweetheart, cutie- and the player loving that they're being so sweet (never mind that before she was cursed, she'd be furious if someone talked to her like that!).

Oh, if you're still on the version from March, something added in the latest version you might like is that the "story" notifications from the curse can be customized now. So, if you want, you can basically rewrite the bimbo curse as a gothic sex corruption instead of a giggly pink transformation.

Thank You! That does help for someone like me that was just introduced to this Mod. Well said.

Vor 58 Minuten sagte jib_buttkiss:

Das allgemeine Konzept hinter dem Bimbo-Mod ist der völlige „Sturz“ der Frau – sie beginnt als knallharte Heldin und endet als Hure, nicht nur körperlich, sondern auch geistig. Ihre Verwandlung ist so umfassend, dass selbst Dinge, die demütigend sein sollten, sie stattdessen erregen – sie identifiziert sich als eine Hure. Die großen Brüste und die blonden Haare sind genau das englische Bimbo-Stereotyp. Aber wie Miazui gezeigt hat, ist es ziemlich anpassbar, um ein anderes Szenario zu erstellen (und das umso mehr, seit es die Version gibt, die es gibt!). Es ist ziemlich einfach, eine „Bimbo“ zu finden, die schlank und robust ist und sich nicht ständig erniedrigt, indem sie um Sex bettelt.

Wohlgemerkt, zum Thema nette Dinge sagen – der Grund dafür, dass NPCs so gemein zu den Spielern sind, liegt darin, dass eine unglaublich nuttig aussehende Hure auf sie zugekommen ist und sie um Sex gebeten hat. Die meisten Reaktionen bestehen darin, dass sie entweder das Angebot annimmt oder sie beschimpft. Aber mir gefällt auch die Vorstellung, dass sie manchmal nett zu ihr sind. Sie nennt sie Dinge wie Schatz, Süße – und der Spieler liebt es, dass sie so süß sind (ganz zu schweigen davon, dass sie, bevor sie verflucht wurde, wütend wäre, wenn jemand so mit ihr reden würde!).

Oh, wenn Sie noch die Version vom März verwenden, könnte Ihnen in der neuesten Version gefallen, dass die „Story“-Benachrichtigungen des Fluchs jetzt angepasst werden können. Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie den Bimbo-Fluch also grundsätzlich in eine Gothic-Sex-Korruption umschreiben, statt in eine kichernde rosa Verwandlung.

I've been pausing my Skyrim game since August... I'm totally burnt out on the "blog story" thing.

Your mod is intended for the second part and is something like the main tool for dragging a powerful being to ruin -> Prince Harkon

Yup - Serana's father is supposed to be overthrown by the "chick Dragonborn" ... that's the perfidious plan of his crazy daughter Serana (from "Serana dead sexy")

The bow thing is so boring!

This is how the curse from your mod gets a "unique source" in my story -> it is an ability that Serana was given by the Daedra prince "Sanguine". (the background to this is part of my plot)

The Serana mod is very complex with all its dependencies... I'm glad I got everything working after several weeks.

Does it work with all these “shaky” dependencies to update in the middle of the game? I'm not taking that risk at the moment... the last two chapters of the first part have to be finished first.

(I'm currently failing to create the required BDSM sex scenes)

Apart from that - I planned to write the corruption texts myself anyway... after all, they are an important part of the story - which provides information about the inner state of my "heroine".

But my anti-heroine doesn't stop at being a brainless "chick"... that's just a necessary transition phase... she becomes a **** after Harkon's death.

(not revealed yet!)

Nevertheless, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this note with the texts!

Eve

On 12/25/2023 at 10:40 AM, Sir Bron said:

What I mean is that I wondered if there is a mod that keeps track of Unwilling Violations, & willing sex acts to basically turn the player into a whore.

I have SLSF (sexual fame) installed but I wondered if there was something else.

Thanks all!

SLSF integrates with Public Whore, and when you get a high enough sexual fame, you get 'recruited' as part of a money making scheme for the hold, if you don't meet your quota you get punished, which can include an extended servitude.

As a side effect, your fame goes up in the hold your in, while you're in service to it, which makes it harder to break away.

If you run with Death Alternative and Simple Slavery, you can also set it up so if you get defeated in combat you get sold on the auction block and might end up a public whore in a hold.

With the Death Alternative and Simple Slavery combination, you can also set up Submissive Lola, which is is more about breaking you in to an obedient little submissive and may involve forced prostitution or even being sold into slavery.. again. I'm not sure if there's a way to have that one trigger based off your sex reputation though.

Prison Overhaul will see you violated before you're carted off to prison, and then violated repeatedly while you serve your time. This is especially good when paired with Sexy Adventures which allows you to make certain things a crime in various holds. Nudity is a crime, public sex is a crime, masturbation is a crime, wearing clothes is a crime, wearing armor is a crime, having a weapon is a crime, etc. all in all it can end up making it really easy to get carted off to rape prison where you will, of course, build up sexual fame for being submissive and naked... >.>

2 hours ago, Thermite Dragon said:

Public Whore

Thanks for your thoughts!

Public whore is a mod I have tried before, but when I get sent to the Asshat in Windhelm that is getting all his "Kinsmen" killed, Ulfric, the scenes don't play properly, tried load order, tried dumping other mods, tried everything I could think of and Gave up.

Besides everyone is praising you for killing Dragons and saving the city, then calling you degrading names, shit make up your minds people, am I your hero, or just a whore!?

Some of these Modders should think to put a disconnect on some dialog while in "Service" as well as linking animations instead of letting SexLab choose them, in Sex Slaves there are some really screwed up animations that all come from sexlab framework but if they are not enabled the animations won't play or play anyway. This should be updated as there are far better animations developed since then.  (Easy for a non modder to say fix what I have no clue how to do)  :cool:

It is on my No Fly list!

Working on trying to get Sex Slaves by Fishburger, & Bimbos of Skyrim to work together.

Like BOS, there are no Dremora showing up, no dremora mods, except Kill this one hate that one. What if one wanted to be in Service to a Daedric horde, nothing, I already have Vigilants of Stendarr hunting me so why not. I did find Dealing with Daedra on Nexus, and Dealing with sexual Daedra on LL, haven't got far enough to see how they work yet.

Sub Lola should have it's own Dom M/F NPC that isn't affected by Sex, player level, or things like SLEN raising them to lover status. It hard to play when one min Dom is praising you and wanting sex, the next what the hell do you want kinda thing.

Edited by Sir Bron

Yeah, Public Whore is a little buggy. To be fair you don't have to start it through the quests (you can even disable the quests) and can also disable the Hero Fame start condition, so you only get started on it through sex fame or simple slavery.

Radiant Prostitution seems to do similar, but I haven't messed with that one yet.

Animations you can find plenty of here on Loverslab, install them with SLAL, run FNIS and then register them via the MCM and you have plenty of new animations to offer. :) 

(That said, I understand not wanting to hassle with Public Whore because of the issues getting it to actually work.)

Vor 58 Minuten sagte Sir Bron:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Gedanken!

Public Whore ist ein Mod, den ich schon einmal ausprobiert habe, aber als ich zum Asshat in Windhelm geschickt werde, der alle seine „Verwandten“ tötet, Ulfric, werden die Szenen nicht richtig abgespielt, ich habe die Ladereihenfolge ausprobiert, andere Mods gelöscht, versucht alles, woran ich denken konnte, und gab auf.

Außerdem loben dich alle dafür, dass du Drachen getötet und die Stadt gerettet hast, und beschimpfen dich dann mit erniedrigenden Namen. Scheiße, entscheide dich, Leute, bin ich dein Held oder nur eine Hure!?

Einige dieser Modder sollten darüber nachdenken, einige Dialoge im „Service“-Modus zu unterbrechen und Animationen zu verknüpfen, anstatt SexLab die Auswahl zu überlassen. In Sex Slaves gibt es einige wirklich verkorkste Animationen, die alle aus dem Sexlab-Framework stammen, aber wenn ja, dann sind sie es nicht aktiviert werden die Animationen nicht abgespielt bzw. abgespielt. Dies sollte aktualisiert werden, da seitdem weitaus bessere Animationen entwickelt wurden. (Für einen Nicht-Modder ist es leicht zu sagen, dass ich etwas reparieren soll, von dem ich keine Ahnung habe, wie man es macht) :Cool:

Es steht auf meiner Flugverbotsliste!

Wir arbeiten daran, Sex Slaves von Fishburger und Bimbos von Skyrim zur Zusammenarbeit zu bewegen.

Wie bei BOS tauchen keine Dremora auf, keine Dremora-Mods, außer Töte diesen, hasse diesen. Was wäre, wenn jemand im Dienst einer daedrischen Horde stehen wollte, nichts, ich habe bereits Wachsamkeit von Stendarr, die mich jagen, also warum nicht. Ich habe festgestellt, dass „Dealing with Daedra“ auf Nexus und „Dealing with sexual Daedra“ auf LL noch nicht weit genug gekommen sind, um zu sehen, wie sie funktionieren.

Sub Lola sollte einen eigenen Dom-M/F-NPC haben, der nicht von Geschlecht, Spielerlevel oder Dingen wie SLEN beeinflusst wird, die ihn in den Liebhaberstatus heben. Es ist schwer zu spielen, wenn Dom dich in einer Minute lobt und Sex will, in der nächsten Minute, was zum Teufel willst du?

Have you ever used Fishburger's Sex Slaves mod?

I did... and I really liked him despite his "NOT-consensualness".

(it requires a lot of performance for itself... very script-heavy - I had to disable some other mods)

But - as long as you don't choose the man as the "dom" - you yourself are the "domina" in the relationship... I'm leaving out the "training pact" with the Dremora from "Sanguine".

If you're looking for a mod with a female dominator for a female character... I can't really find it myself... I looked at "Submesiv Lola" for several months and then rejected it as a candidate - it's too masculine for me *** -Fantasy and not a sub-dom concept suitable for an adventure.

So I have to use the "role play" in my head and "construct" something... and the changed Serana ("Serana dead sexy") fits the concept very well for me.

Serana is so powerful when she frees herself from the stone coffin - that she could wipe out her father with a snap of her fingers.

The whole search for the bow is just for her entertainment - in which you, as the "Dragonborn", are the plaything of a demi-goddess... and her split personality can express its "romantic" aspect!

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Have you ever used Fishburger's Sex Slaves mod?

I did... and I really liked him despite his "NOT-consensualness".

(it requires a lot of performance for itself... very script-heavy - I had to disable some other mods)

But - as long as you don't choose the man as the "dom" - you yourself are the "domina" in the relationship... I'm leaving out the "training pact" with the Dremora from "Sanguine".

If you're looking for a mod with a female dominator for a female character... I can't really find it myself... I looked at "Submesiv Lola" for several months and then rejected it as a candidate - it's too masculine for me *** -Fantasy and not a sub-dom concept suitable for an adventure.

So I have to use the "role play" in my head and "construct" something... and the changed Serana ("Serana dead sexy") fits the concept very well for me.

Serana is so powerful when she frees herself from the stone coffin - that she could wipe out her father with a snap of her fingers.

The whole search for the bow is just for her entertainment - in which you, as the "Dragonborn", are the plaything of a demi-goddess... and her split personality can express its "romantic" aspect!

I looked at Dead sexy Serana, but Too many Requirements, over 50 mods that should be added on for a good experience. The reason I picked up Sex Slaves is for the Dremora interaction as BOS has the PC being turned by Daedra, fit together in my mind. 

Having CTD's now that was not happening before.

Vor einer Stunde sagte Sir Bron:

Ich habe mir Dead sexy Serana angesehen, aber zu viele Anforderungen, über 50 Mods, die für ein gutes Erlebnis hinzugefügt werden sollten. Der Grund, warum ich mich für Sex Slaves entschieden habe, ist die Dremora-Interaktion, da BOS dafür sorgt, dass der PC von Daedra verwandelt wird, was meiner Meinung nach zusammenpasst. 

Ich habe jetzt CTDs, was vorher nicht passiert ist.

With the Serana mod, the basic requirement is enough... around 20 mods - I haven't installed any more myself. Even that is pretty crazy.

A good 1/4 of the recommended 50 mods bring various Bauerke with them - to which you travel via "portal" doors... the "normal" cave complex under Riverwood is enough for me.

But the combination of "Sex Slaves" and "Bimbos of Skyrim" makes perfect sense... you don't have to convert the texts.

But why then is a “chick” considered by the (female) “sex slaves” as their “mistress” (see the pact that is made through sex)?

Whereby - you can use the "training" by the Dremora to do this - the whole "corruption" process is only triggered and driven forward by this. The ties to the "sex slaves" already took place before... so it all fits together again!

---

"Sex Slave" repeatedly caused crashes for me - the mod is quite "sensitive"

Vor 9 Stunden sagte Sir Bron:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Gedanken!

Public Whore ist ein Mod, den ich schon einmal ausprobiert habe, aber als ich zum Asshat in Windhelm geschickt werde, der alle seine „Verwandten“ tötet, Ulfric, werden die Szenen nicht richtig abgespielt, ich habe die Ladereihenfolge ausprobiert, andere Mods gelöscht, versucht alles, woran ich denken konnte, und gab auf.

Außerdem loben dich alle dafür, dass du Drachen getötet und die Stadt gerettet hast, und beschimpfen dich dann mit erniedrigenden Namen. Scheiße, entscheide dich, Leute, bin ich dein Held oder nur eine Hure!?

Einige dieser Modder sollten darüber nachdenken, einige Dialoge im „Service“-Modus zu unterbrechen und Animationen zu verknüpfen, anstatt SexLab die Auswahl zu überlassen. In Sex Slaves gibt es einige wirklich verkorkste Animationen, die alle aus dem Sexlab-Framework stammen, aber wenn ja, dann sind sie es nicht aktiviert werden die Animationen nicht abgespielt bzw. abgespielt. Dies sollte aktualisiert werden, da seitdem weitaus bessere Animationen entwickelt wurden. (Für einen Nicht-Modder ist es leicht zu sagen, dass ich etwas reparieren soll, von dem ich keine Ahnung habe, wie man es macht) :Cool:

You are this goddamn "Dragonborn"... it's your divine task to stop the super dragon "Alduin"... otherwise the world ***

Honestly...who cares about that idiotic dragon...haunting you in your nightmares

Spoiler

ScreenShot124.png.d11c6fdf272d1539dac108bbaf036681.pngScreenShot101.png.7447bd64720730955ade4926b226f109.png

Thanks to the alternative start - which essentially represents a "Dragon's Break" - you can play without this "millstone" around your neck until Helgen visits (who cancels the "Dragon's Break").

Nobody knows about dragons - no dragons appear and therefore you are not a "Dragonborn" and are not addressed as such.

You can actually design the entire game like this - the DLC with "Serana" still works - you can do the quest chains for the Thieves' Guild and the "Dark Brotherhood" ... and of course also become an archmage ... as well as the quest chain for the " Companions”.

For all this it is not necessary to go to Helgen... strictly speaking it works until this stone slab (tomb above Riverwood) is handed over to the magician of the Jarl of Whiterun.

I deliberately set up my blog story - that I only go to Helgen in the 15th or 16th chapter - currently the second part of chapter 14 is in progress.

There are a few mods - which completely exclude the fact that you as the player are the "Dragonborn"... such as "Laura's Bondage Shop" - you will never be addressed as the "Dragonborn"!

So if you avoid all the fussing about the dragons for as long as possible... you can play your scenario of the "bitch offering herself as a whore to everyone" without "scissors in your head".