A true Succubus Playthrough?

Greetings all.

I have been out for about 3 years due to pc not up and running. Now I have a new PC and am finally back at my goal of getting a "True Succubus Playthrough". Back when I was trying to get this going I had run into major game breaks and incompatibility of mods. I am hoping that in 3 years something can make this dream a reality. I am looking for any and all mods that can achieve my goals.

And they are:

- On NPC death a lifeless husk is all that is left behind

- A more sexual approach to combat (Not just a "Drain Life Spell")

- Pregnancies (for NPCs mostly)

- Level Gains are dependent on sex

- A replacement skill tree instead of the vanilla one that focuses more or succubus sex and magic

- Sex collisions 

- Transformation (A Human form and a Demon form)

These are the main things I am trying to achieve and what I had the most issues with. If any of these are too vague I am more that happy to elaborate.

Any help or info is appreciated.  

Player Succubus Quest is my favorite, as it has all the basic stuff I need for a succubus roleplay, including killing NPCs by sucking their lifeforce during sex (consider using SLSO so this only happens if you manage to make them cum), leveling up your succubus level to get access to more succubi magic and even flight, and lots of other features, like transformations (getting wings, horns, and tail from certain level of arousal).

If you are into succubus/cum consumption thing I would also advise you to use SL Survival with it, as it has a cum swallowing addiction feature that links to PSQ by getting XP and energy for PSQ from swallowing cum. Then set the Drain Value Multiplier in Drain Settings to 0.05, that way, you will get XP and energy from sex, but not much energy unless you swallow cum.

If you only want the drain feature, then simply use SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced.

The second succubus mod I would recommend is Succubus Heart SE that is a lot more complex (which for me was a little too much), has an impressive amount of skills to learn, ability to level up your skills with sex (the system is more complex, but that what it does in the end), and many more, like summonable pets and crafting things with succubi magic.

A replacement skill tree you asked for is present in Whorecraft SSE and it does what it is expected to do. The same mod also gets you XP points for having sex, which can kind of soft-lock you.

LewdMarks Aroused gives you a succubus womb tattoo that will fire up from a certain arousal level (pro tip: set it at the same level with PSQ transformation).

Pregnancies can be handled by Fertility Mode (for multiple npcs) or BeeingFemale which I prefer for PC pregnancy.

Now, the whole "battle sex" thing is the hardest part of it, but here is the only thing that worked for me:

SexLab Enchantress SE allows you to use illusion magic to initiate sex. The idea here is that you initiate sex with SE and then drain the enemy.

There are lots of PC defeat mods, that give you an opportunity to yet again use sex drain. I prefer the Baka SL Defeat for its animations. Bane SL Defeat and LRG defeat are also an option for its stability, but I never had problems with Baka's version. There is also amazing and profound Nymra's Naked Defeat SE, but I never had enough brain power to set it up.

I am personally running PSQ, SL Survival, Whorecraft SSE, Baka's defeat and lots of other SL mods without any problems.

TLDR: PSQ/Succubus Heart SE/SL Deadly drain SE Enchanted, SL Survival, Whorecraft SSE, Fertility Mode, Sexlab Enchantress, LewdMarks Aroused and any defeat mod.

On 12/24/2023 at 1:33 PM, alexasha said:

Player Succubus Quest is my favorite, as it has all the basic stuff I need for a succubus roleplay, including killing NPCs by sucking their lifeforce during sex (consider using SLSO so this only happens if you manage to make them cum), leveling up your succubus level to get access to more succubi magic and even flight, and lots of other features, like transformations (getting wings, horns, and tail from certain level of arousal).

If you are into succubus/cum consumption thing I would also advise you to use SL Survival with it, as it has a cum swallowing addiction feature that links to PSQ by getting XP and energy for PSQ from swallowing cum. Then set the Drain Value Multiplier in Drain Settings to 0.05, that way, you will get XP and energy from sex, but not much energy unless you swallow cum.

If you only want the drain feature, then simply use SexLab Deadly Drain SE Enhanced.

The second succubus mod I would recommend is Succubus Heart SE that is a lot more complex (which for me was a little too much), has an impressive amount of skills to learn, ability to level up your skills with sex (the system is more complex, but that what it does in the end), and many more, like summonable pets and crafting things with succubi magic.

A replacement skill tree you asked for is present in Whorecraft SSE and it does what it is expected to do. The same mod also gets you XP points for having sex, which can kind of soft-lock you.

LewdMarks Aroused gives you a succubus womb tattoo that will fire up from a certain arousal level (pro tip: set it at the same level with PSQ transformation).

Pregnancies can be handled by Fertility Mode (for multiple npcs) or BeeingFemale which I prefer for PC pregnancy.

Now, the whole "battle sex" thing is the hardest part of it, but here is the only thing that worked for me:

SexLab Enchantress SE allows you to use illusion magic to initiate sex. The idea here is that you initiate sex with SE and then drain the enemy.

There are lots of PC defeat mods, that give you an opportunity to yet again use sex drain. I prefer the Baka SL Defeat for its animations. Bane SL Defeat and LRG defeat are also an option for its stability, but I never had problems with Baka's version. There is also amazing and profound Nymra's Naked Defeat SE, but I never had enough brain power to set it up.

I am personally running PSQ, SL Survival, Whorecraft SSE, Baka's defeat and lots of other SL mods without any problems.

TLDR: PSQ/Succubus Heart SE/SL Deadly drain SE Enchanted, SL Survival, Whorecraft SSE, Fertility Mode, Sexlab Enchantress, LewdMarks Aroused and any defeat mod.

First I am truly grateful for the reply. I have been beating my head against a wall for years.

I have used PSQ but to my dismay the transformation never worked. It always broke my character and Tposed them. Everything else worked though.

Succubus Heart lacked some key fuctionality that i was looking for. 

Never heard of Whorecraft SSE. I will need to take a look at it.

SL Survival i did use and had no issues. 

SexLab Enchantress SE is a race mod if i remember correctly and i did use it.

LewdMarks Aroused i think i tried but it had some weird results if i remember correctly.

I have tried most of the mods you suggested and had a hell of a time getting things to work.

1 but not the only issue i had was animations and collisions. 

Edit: 

These were my notes with what i was trying to do.

Spoiler

True Succubus Playthrough

1. Combat

• Instead of health use arousal to take down hostile NPCs

• Drain Spell that drains minimal health, increases arousal, drains stamina and magica

• When Drain spell cast, if the target does die, model is replaced with a dead draugr model (not during a sex act)

• For animals same as first 2

• IF a sex act happens and it leads to victim orgasm, the player gets a soul gem that can be used for skill lvl

• NPCs lvls are key.

• NPCs Levels determine the success of sex encounters or how immune to the players charms they are.

1. Transformation

• Each victim that is drained, Player gets growth and traits of the victim (ex. Growth = Male victim gives size enhancement to penis and Female victim gives boob and butt size to player, Trait = Night eye, Disease Resist) dependent on victim's race

1. Player Death

• If player is beaten during a sex act = left for dead losing XP

• If player is killed during combat they resurrect to the soul cairn and the player needs to get back.

1. Starting a New Game

• Player starts normally and needs to get stronger to have higher success with higher level enemies.

• Mod like Live Another Life are essential

1. The World

• NPCs have more tendencies to engage in sexual acts (NPC/NPC)

• Pregnancies happen often

1. Skills and Stats

• Skill tree for the Succubus Race

• XP works to lvl Main stats.

• Soul Gems from fallen Lovers functions similarly to skill points 

• Enhances chances for traits and growth

• Enhances arousal for NPCs toward PC

• Enhances Drain spell

1. Player and NPCs

• Enhance the appearance of the people of the world

• Animation, physics, and collisions that make penis and vagina interact in the right way

• Outfits that reflect the new look of the characters (PC/NPCs)

•  

I found my mod list from back then.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires",""
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""
"0003","+","Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)","2.0.20.0"
"0004","+","UIExtensions","1.2.0.0"
"0005","+","SkyUI","5.2.0.0SE"
"0006","+","SkyHUD","0.90.1.0B"
"0007","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins","2.0.0.0"
"0008","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)","5.8.3.0"
"0009","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","4.2.5.0b"
"0010","+",".NET Script Framework","18.0.0.0"
"0011","+","RaceMenu Special Edition","d2022.4.19.0"
"0012","+","MCM Helper","1.3.2.0"
"0013","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE","4.1.4.0"
"0014","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions","3.9.0.0"
"0015","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper","1.1.0.0"
"0016","+","ULTRAWIDE UI FIX (32 to 9 aspect ratio)","0.3.0.0"
"0017","+","RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE","2.15.0.0"
"0018","+","Dear Diary Dark Mode (warm text)","1.0.1.0"
"0019","+","Custom Skills Menu - A Custom Skills Framework Unified Menu","1.1.5.0"
"0020","+","ConsoleUtilSSE","1.2.0.0"
"0021","+","JContainers SE","4.1.13.0"
"0022","+","Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE","1.1.0.0SE"
"0023","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended","4.80.0.0"
"0024","+","Mfg Fix","1.5.4.0"
"0025","+","Succubus Waifu Playable Race 3BA","2.2.2.0r"
"0026","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE","1.1.4.0"
"0027","+","Animated Wings Ultimate","1.3.0.0"
"0028","+","Better Jumping SE","1.7.1.0"
"0029","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio","5.5.2.0"
"0030","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.6.2.0"
"0031","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions","1.5.0.0"
"0032","+","CBBE 3BA","2.31.0.0"
"0033","+","CBBE Hormones Bodyslide","d2022.4.19.0"
"0034","+","Fair Skin Complexion","10.0.0.0"
"0035","+","Bikini Ascend Replacer 3BA","d2022.5.27.0"
"0036","+","Bikini Ascend Replacer HDT","d2022.5.27.0"
"0037","+","Creature Framework","d2022.4.24.0"
"0038","+","Custom Skills Framework","1.0.0.0"
"0039","+","Soul of a Succubus","1.1.5.0"
"0040","+","Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)","1.1.0.0"
"0041","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6","7.6.0.0"
"0042","+","FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) SE","7.2.0.0"
"0043","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE","7.6.0.0"
"0044","+","Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine","0.84.0.0b-"
"0045","+","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)","2.11.0.0"
"0046","+","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)","1.4.3.0"
"0047","+","NL_MCM - A Modular MCM Framework","1.0.5.0"
"0048","+","OSA","11.0.0.0"
"0049","+","OSex","3.0.0.0"
"0050","+","Unofficial OSex Bug Patch","1.0.0.0"
"0051","+","OStim - OSex overhaul and API","5.4.0.0"
"0052","+","The Ordinary Women","4.1.0.0"
"0053","+","Transformative Elixirs v","d2022.5.24.0"

Edited by DragonFire

Do you know of any. All i am able to find are single mods. As far as what i am trying to do is make a mod pack, tweak the settings so all I have to do is create a character and go. then after a bit of play testing upload the full pack a settings so everyone can enjoy. from what i have experienced over the years is that i am alone in what i want to accomplish. I have gotten great recommendations but if i have any issue i haven't been able to get any help. I am not a mod creator so the back end on the coding for the mods is out of my wheelhouse but i have tried and tried to no avail.

I am at the point that I am going to hang up this goal and move on to something else.

I really appreciate any and all help and recommendations over the years. This was a project that i believe i bit of more than i can chew. 

I'll toss in my own Children of Lilith for your consideration. It doesn't yet have everything that you're asking for though. As far as I'm aware, it's the only mod other than PSQ that has a transformation feature.

Some people have also reported using the transformation with Sexlab Deadly Drain for gameplay, which I think might have more of what you want. They'll play nice together, but they aren't integrated.

I can only recommend the following mod for the transformation:

Here's an example of a succubus - which I created for myself 1.5 years ago:

human form

capture_001_23102022_084041.png

succubus form

capture_002_23102022_085119.png

The mod allows the use of two different races on one character... both can have different body templates.

My "human" form is very slim... the demonic form, on the other hand, is very toned!

If I play a succubus character - this mod is the basis for the body transformation.

The special succubus abilities - like "deadly drain" - I put together from other mods like "Sexlab Deadly Drain"

In addition, I also have a mod that creates a group effect using magic - so that, for example, you can first "neutralize" an entire bandit camp and then kill each individual member via sex

edit

I found the source of this mass magic with a bit of searching in the forum

Edited by Miauzi