A.R.E.N.A Commando set

"We're in the wrong place!" A.R.E.N.A Commando Set ported from GW2 and GW1 with high-poly optimization. For maximum lore-friendly use Spaghetti Western rifles or DAR Rifles. Unisex (kind of).

The Set consists in:

• GW2 Commando Set | Head, Full body suit, weapon backpiece

Install the Mod and use AddItemMenu or similar to get the Set ingame.

If problems arise please let me know.

Credits: Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet, NCSoft

This is bad... I've just received a *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* from the future. It looks like the Empire have sent a second dragon to the past to kill Ingrid's son, Ulfric, when he's still a child! Unfortunately, we can't go back again until our *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* stabilizes from the last jump, so we're going to have to go with Plan B."
"Headquarters has been building its own Mecha-dragon to send back, but its *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* hasn't been installed yet. I think I can set up the Moahawk controls to interface with it so you can control the golem from this time period with your mind.
It should only take me a few minutes to modify the controls; when you're ready, let me know, and I'll send your consciousness back to the past to save Ingrid!