Game completely crashes arfter loading it up.

As the title says, game crashes pretty much right away after booting it through skse. Maybe a few seconds of a black screen before it crashes.
Updated SKSE and allrelevant mods, reinstalled XP32 and re-ran all the animations through FNIS and Nemesis. Nothing. Kinda at wits end trying to find out what is the issue.

Crash log/Analyzer attached. Help plz.

crash-2023-12-23-03-28-56.log crash-2023-12-23-03-28-56-REPORT.txt

Hm well that's interesting. The out instruction as I understand it, is used for writing the contents of a register to an IO device. IO device in this case being from the CPU's point of view: COM port, storage device, etc. The issue with this is that on any modern OS these operations typically go through the kernel, as in, you wouldn't see it doing this at some offset in SkyrimSE.exe. EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION also seems to indicate it was doing something it didn't have permission to.

Solution seems to be here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/topic/13458643-update-has-made-it-impossible-for-me-to-start-game/

Edit: Though it seems like you don't have BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll. Most likely this is still the result of a bytecode patch, so you'd have to find the dll that patched that region where the crash occured. Gonna need a debugger for that. If you're not familiar with the assembly language and debuggers in general, my suggestions for you would be to just disable mods containing dll files until the problem goes away.

Edited by traison