Hey Guys!

I got a problem that popped up today. I loaded my game and my protagonist no longer has an audio with her voice. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out what's wrong and am about at my wits end. So I'm hoping someone here might know what's up.

The issue is a pure audio one. The subtitles and dialogue still function. 

For starters, I was considering a new game now that I had a setup I liked. I started a new game and began configuring the mods right after character creation. By the time I was done and left the bathroom I noticed my character was not speaking. Then I loaded my existing game and found that my character there also is not speaking. I have tried loading older save files as well as changing zones, fast traveling, entering/exiting buildings, and all of those result in the PC still being silent. I have closed and relaunched the game multiple times.

I did change some mods around this morning before I had this issue. Mainly it was mod clean up related to clothing. I DL'd some Vtaw packs and got rid of a few clothing packs that were CBBE and not FG. The only .esp missing from my prior save file was for the 1950's Feminine Outfits. Its hard to think that might be related. But I did reload that .esp to see if it helped and it did not. 

I also found out I had both Full Dialogue Interface and Extended Dialogue Interface installed.  I deactivated FDI, but I am not sure if that would cause audio issues. 

I started another new game, created a character, and did not configure any mods, and the voice seems to be working fine. I tested up to creating a character and basic interactions with the Vault-Tec Rep shows up, and everything seemed ok. So I am wondering if there was some configuration that might be the issue. I'm going to test more tonight, but do you all know of any mods that will silence the audio of your character with MCM options?