I did something wrong and now four-legged animals are all t-posing. Nothing works!

I disabled all creature mods except FNIS creature pack so I could click "deinstall creatures" and regenerated them and tried every combination I could. I initially had creature framework 3.0, but realized that wasn't SE so I got 1.1.0 and it complained endlessly about the "downgrade". So I turned that all off, loaded the game to clear it, saved, and did the 1.1.0 again and it installed correctly, but still t Posing. I just revalidated the skyrim files just in case and had to reinstall ENB, SKSE, and my ENB presets and that's all fine, but still the damn t-posing!

There are no warnings on FNIS. This is the output: 

FNIS Behavior V7.6   12/19/2023 5:13:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.1130.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading FlufyFoxH V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

5950 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)

1162 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

1 hour ago, flutie said:

boot fores, de-install creatures, middle center button, run fores again, boot game, save and exit, reinstall creatures, run fores, boot game

Thank you, but I've done that multiple times. When I deinstall creatures, I see many creature hkx files removed, but if I click update FNIS, then they'll all reinstall instantly so there's no change. But I tried de-installing creatures, closing fnis, disabling FNIS creature pack in MO, running FNIS again (since creatures are definitely not installed). Then load, save, and quit the game. In theory, that means I completely cleared out the creature stuff from my save game.

Now I re-enable FNIS creature pack with all other creature things disabled (I forgot more nasty critters because of the spelling, but remembered this time). Same problem. Tried quicksaving and reloading. Nothing. Seems to affect all dogs at least, but not cows. I didn't see a horse before I had to quit (family needed me).

3 hours ago, flutie said:

boot fores, de-install creatures, middle center button, run fores again, boot game, save and exit, reinstall creatures, run fores, boot game

Also, I started a brand new game just to be sure and the dogs and such are still stuck completely. I don't even know what to do next. I have no idea what's wrong.

Ok, I disabled all sexlab and creater and animation mods. I briefly turned on FNIS creature pack to "uninstall creatures", closed FNIS, disabled it again, ran FNIS and generated (so animations would work but without regening the creatures.

It worked, so now I'm going to add the mods back one by one running FNIS inbetween.

Result: it was bakafactory's animated beast cocks 1.82. Not sure why, but I enabled everything else and it's fine.