Latest AE build and I can't get a Creature Framework/Jcontainer version that works?

• 1 month later...

I'm using the latest JContainers SE version 4.2.9 off of Github.com. I'm still getting incompatibility error after loading into the game. I haven't gone further to test to see how messed up things become, but if I'm told that things will be weird, I would hate to know what will happen. I would prefer a CTD over the unknown conditions such as animations being messed up. Any suggestions or additional questions? I'd be happy to answer, if I can.

4 hours ago, soundoverdrive7 said:

I'm using the latest JContainers SE version 4.2.9 off of Github.com. I'm still getting incompatibility error after loading into the game. I haven't gone further to test to see how messed up things become, but if I'm told that things will be weird, I would hate to know what will happen. I would prefer a CTD over the unknown conditions such as animations being messed up. Any suggestions or additional questions? I'd be happy to answer, if I can.

Luckily for you these issues are simple to figure out: Identify which mod is complaing and why its complaining, and you'll know what needs to be done to satisfy it. Its most likely all in Papyrus - in human-readable text format.