Freeze and CTD when hit by destruction magic (Edit: Resolved)

Multiple google/reddit/loverslab searches have not turned up information. My game is reliably crashing anytime I go into combat against magic users. My game will either freeze with the sound playing endlessly or CTD. This seem to occur most often with lightning and frost magic. I have gone through and rebuilt my mod list, bashed patch, cleaned with xEdit, sorted with Loot, and started new saves. Issue persists across saves as well, even cleaning with ReSaver.

I updated my skse.ini to allocate memory, removed Deadly Spell Impacts for ENB, and attempted removing FEC (Frost, Combustion, Electrocution) all with no improvements. What am I missing? Any help is greatly appreciated. This error just recently showed up, after hours of play time and no related crashes before. Not sure why this is showing up now.

Load Order

.Net Script Framework Crash Log (12-17-23 18:23:38)        .Net Script Framework Crash Log (12-17-23 22:49:48)  

Video of Freeze Occurring

EDIT:: Fixed crashes. Had an incorrect .dll for Acheron installed. Updated to latest .dll, and crashes/freezes resolved.

Edited by practicedhand23
  • practicedhand23 changed the title to Freeze and CTD when hit by destruction magic (Edit: Resolved)