Changes made to character's skin (via nifscope) not showing in game?

So I tried to create glossy skin for the character. What I did was:

-made a copy of meshes0.bsa from the game data file, then unpacked it (using a mod called cathedral assets optimizer)

-increased the glossiness of femalebody0.nif and femalebody1.nif from the unpacked files, then packed those files back to meshes0.bsa

-in data file, replaced the original meshes0.bsa with the new one. 

Im sure the changes made to nif files are saved, and the new meshes0.bsa bsa contains those midified nif files. However, when I open the game and remove all the clothe to see if the skin glossiness has been changed, it shows no changes. have I done anything wrong?

is it because im changing the "femaleunderwearbody" when im using cbbe 3ba with nudity? But femaleunderwearbody seems to be the only place where I can find "BSlightingshaderproperty", which allows me to modify skin glossiness

屏幕截图 2023-12-16 193643.png

31 minutes ago, traison said:

Have you not read how mod files are loaded in Skyrim, or is this a test of some kind?

femaleunderwearbody has nothing to do with this, that's the node name in the nif. Your issue is that 3BA overrides femalebody_1.nif.

I was just following this tutorial: 

what should i do when there's such an override?