I am almost done all i want for initial release for this small mod, only need cosmetic fixes and change text, maybe little change actors positions for scenes.

And then this is go wild ;D *on the one video you also seen some action, this can be called with configurable button in mcm ;D*, some empty space left for reason.

Edited by BlackMazeGOD

For those who "can't wait" or something else, i spend some time for learning how to animate, create custom models and textures *i tried to find who can make needed textrues, but my artists in friends can do that >_>* etc, for make stuff as good as i can, with have life outside modding. So if you think this is easy, it's not ;D.

In other cases, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

On the bright side, i finally can move in to the my new house after renovation xD.

On 12/10/2023 at 7:24 PM, BlackMazeGOD said:

For those who "can't wait" or something else, i spend some time for learning how to animate, create custom models and textures *i tried to find who can make needed textrues, but my artists in friends can do that >_>* etc, for make stuff as good as i can, with have life outside modding. So if you think this is easy, it's not ;D.

In other cases, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

On the bright side, i finally can move in to the my new house after renovation xD.

Hey brother, I'm a bit confused about where the meat farm went and what the meat shop has.  briefly describe it?

On 12/12/2023 at 10:13 AM, tjfuzzyone said:

So Meat Shop is now replacing meat farm....is that correct?

From what BlackMazeGOD wrote, this mini mod (if it hasn't changed) is meant to show what he has learned in the meantime and is meant to serve to improve the Meat Farm itself.

Edited by killer905

Can someone please explain to me why "Meat farm" got removed from the Loverslab webside? It can't be the theme itself, as the original version (meat farm reuploaded for LE only) is still available and BlackMazeGod is working on a similar new mod. I understand he isn't working on the meat Farm at the moment, and probably for some time, but this should not affect the currend state of the mod or create need to close it. Does anyone know the reason?

1 hour ago, Fakirs-EX3 said:

Can someone please explain to me why "Meat farm" got removed from the Loverslab webside? It can't be the theme itself, as the original version (meat farm reuploaded for LE only) is still available and BlackMazeGod is working on a similar new mod. I understand he isn't working on the meat Farm at the moment, and probably for some time, but this should not affect the currend state of the mod or create need to close it. Does anyone know the reason?

On his profile

12.PNG.80f3f6cd054382b443b138fd2b0520ef.PNG

Meat Farm is actually "hidden", but it happened shortly after one idiot said he didn't want to "wait" for the new version anymore because it's been over a YEAR! But he forgot that the guy had been in the hospital for over 6 (maybe even more) months and there was probably an insult to his PM, but it was BlackMazeGOD who wrote about this fact himself.

To be clear, from what BlackMazeGOD wrote, Meat Shop is supposed to show what it has learned over the last 4 months(?), and this will reflect on the potential content of Meat Farm. I don't know if anything has changed in this matter, but it's Christmas soon so we'll see if we'll get the Meat Shop mini mod.

Edited by killer905
17 minutes ago, Fakirs-EX3 said:

Thank you very much for this information @killer905, i didn't realised there is a directly creator-related topic/tread in this forum and i din't wanted to PM BlackMaze.

In fact, it can be called that, but you have this feature in each profile as "comment"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xtro334 said:

Which files on the meat farm was for the kitchen in dragonsreach?

Probably should have sorted out files a bit more and not just dropped them in a folder. 😜

1.5.1?

But also was Meat Farm RL(?) where kichen was extended and was butcher there with a chef.

Think there was a couple of versions.

1.5.1 was one of them.

Feel so sad that that one never got finished. 🥲

Probably would need either to copy old script in old Ravenous for ZAZ-spit (think it might just be that old revenous did not spin the spit) or use the new spit from Pama deadly furnitures SE (though Pama roasting did have its problem with heads having face overlays).

It had so much potential for a scenario ending for meatfarm or as a stand alone general scenario. 😋

Missed the examination table from earlier version in 1.5.1 though.

Edited by xtro334