So, I downloaded UBE again.  And I'm having a bit of an SOS problem.  So, the first part is that the penis hands straight down and clips through the balls between the legs.  And the second part is that the collision with the vagina is either way off to nonexistent.  Played around with options and stuff but couldn't find a solution.  

It was doing this the first time I downloaded this too way back.  So, I'm not sure if it's me or the mod.  If anyone has any ideas, but my much appreciated.  

2 hours ago, Battle64 said:

So, the first part is that the penis hands straight down and clips through the balls between the legs.  And the second part is that the collision with the vagina is either way off to nonexistent.

Disable physics on the dong.

You may also consider finding a mod that does it for you at key moments - I hear they exist, but whether they work or not I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, traison said:

Disable physics on the dong.

You may also consider finding a mod that does it for you at key moments - I hear they exist, but whether they work or not I'm not sure.

Actually, I figured out what was going on.  So basically, the SoS sliders lets to position the penis in the male area quite nicely, but that seems to be where the odd clipping behavior comes from.  Also, it seems that the sliders don't move the actually penis collision with it.  Which causes other issues.  lol

I kind of band-aided it but moving sliders around and changing the SOSfemale to SOSmale.  Looks almost the same with the collision in the right place. 

On 12/10/2023 at 5:38 AM, Battle64 said:

Actually, I figured out what was going on.  So basically, the SoS sliders lets to position the penis in the male area quite nicely, but that seems to be where the odd clipping behavior comes from.  Also, it seems that the sliders don't move the actually penis collision with it.  Which causes other issues.  lol

I kind of band-aided it but moving sliders around and changing the SOSfemale to SOSmale.  Looks almost the same with the collision in the right place. 

"Also, it seems that the sliders don't move the actually penis collision with it. " What collision mehses 're u talking about? There is "UBE SE 2.0 Release SoS Addon + SMP Collision" Bodyslide project, maybe that helps. Also if anything join my server (u may find the link on UBE 2.0 release page on Loverslab), I'm interested in updating the mod in this regard