General CK3 Mod Scene Questions

I'm looking at trying CK3. I have a few questions.

1. Does Steam allow you to roll back to most/all older versions of the game (like with Skyrim)? Or does the game tend to have a lot of tiny patches, where once applied roll back options are limited (like with Bannerlord)? Some NSFW mods here look interesting but out of date. I might like to try them...if I can get the correct older game version.

2. What's the thinking on all the DLC? It looks like the base game is enough for most NSFW stuff. Are any of the expansions particularly worth getting or would DLC just complicate mod deployment?

3. I just went from SE to AE on Skyrim and haven't updated my mods yet. Starfield is going to involve DLC and updates. So I'll be pretty busy keeping those mode setups up-to-date. If not yet, is there any indication as to when updates on CK3 will slow down letting the mod scene stabilize a bit more?

Thanks!

Edited by SeranaUser