[Mod Dev] Community suggestions for a ponyplay mod

Hello all,

I'm currently working on a mod where the player reluctantly(or not?) ends up a ponygirl at a sort of ponygirl ranch. Currently it's in a very rudimentary but playable state where the player is given a task when they wake up and need to complete it before the day ends. Enough failures and they get punished. Currently there is only one event where the player needs to haul some stuff between to points at the ranch and has to face a couple mini events that will help/hinder them as they go.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would like to offer for more daily tasks or punishments then I would be happy to consider adding them (but no promises). Preferably they would be something I could implement using only SexLab/DD/Zaz but I am open to doing some stuff with other dependencies down the line. Other types of suggestions are okay as well but mostly looking to add more events right now.

Edited by HereBeTentacles
  • HereBeTentacles changed the title to [Looking For] Community suggestions for a ponyplay mod
  • 3 months later...

So just as a little update to this I have added 8 or so jobs and punishments so far:

• A hauling job some items back and forth (while your handler makes things harder and harder)
  • A delivery job with destinations around Tamriel (while your delivery recipents make things harder and harder)
    • If you played the old WhiterunBrothelRevamped mod in LE its very similar to that on
  • A training session where you do sprints and have to remember the path your handler gives you
  • A draft job where you need to pull a plow across a big ol' field (you'll get real dirty and end up in the mud a lot)
    • Uses a physics cart(plow) like the one from SLUTS (and yes it is just as janky, not too bad though)
  • A punishment where you'll need to sleep outside until you improve
  • A teasing/denial based punishment event
  • A punishment/reward that will change your outfit to be either nicer or more degrading
  • Working on a public humiliation punishment currently, get put on display for passerby or townsfolk to mock/degrade.

I think I like where I am at for a first release as far as events go, still need to do a lot of other stuff though like making custom devices (been using normal ones up until now) and fleshing out the environments and npcs. Still am open to suggestions for more jobs and punishments though.

I was also wondering if there were any ideas for how the player would escape. Some sort of series of small tasks or events that could lead to the player being able to unrestrain herself and get away. Don't really want to just release the player if they've been doing good (why would they release a good pony?)

Another thing I was thinking of is currently I have the ranch where the layer will be kept set up in an around Rorikstead, which will probably conflict with any Rorikstead overhauls and with that farm mod that comes with AE. Should I move it? I could probably stick it near Whiterun or a bit further away from Rorikstead, but then it might conflict with other mods, especially if I stick it near Whiterun.

• HereBeTentacles changed the title to [Mod Dev] Community suggestions for a ponyplay mod

I was also wondering if there were any ideas for how the player would escape. Some sort of series of small tasks or events that could lead to the player being able to unrestrain herself and get away. Don't really want to just release the player if they've been doing good (why would they release a good pony?)

Not sure about escape, you would want to make sure that a good pony was never in a position to be able to get free on her own, but how about a way to be kidnapped or captured to be used as a slave that could lead to ways to escape?

51 minutes ago, Sir Walter Ratleigh said:

Not sure about escape, you would want to make sure that a good pony was never in a position to be able to get free on her own, but how about a way to be kidnapped or captured to be used as a slave that could lead to ways to escape?

That does make sense. Could have one escape method for disobedient ponies and one for obedient ones involving being kidnapped or taken away against your will (because like you said if you were obedient you wouldn't try to escape and they certainly wouldn't let you go). Gonna try to add something like this.

6 minutes ago, HereBeTentacles said:

That does make sense. Could have one escape method for disobedient ponies and one for obedient ones involving being kidnapped or taken away against your will (because like you said if you were obedient you wouldn't try to escape and they certainly wouldn't let you go). Gonna try to add something like this.

Glad I could be of help. I really look forward to seeing this mod.

4 hours ago, HereBeTentacles said:

Perhaps a Simple Slavery dependency?  Good ponies fetch a high value and go to a good master.  Bad ponies... well, you know.