Sotteta Huntress Armor UUNP

Sotteta Huntress Armor UUNP

View File

My addon files for the Sotteta Huntress Armor.

Requirements

Sotteta Huntress Armor Unp LE

If the link doesn't work, then look for the armor on Skyrim Nexus LE. I can't get in there

anymore because of the fucking adult policies.

The conversion of UrbanNomadNome is not required. It's standalone because I can't find

a link to it anymore. Don't forget to give him an endorsement.

You won't break a leg if you do so. Valuable modders will leave if you don't.

Installation

Install the original mod with your mod manager.

Unpack now my files and drop them into the original mods folder.

Build it with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

Special Features

- outfits with vagina collision

- thong reacts to cock

You might experience some clipping with the pants. I fixed this only for UNP, I stopped

going through every damn body. It was an unnecessary waste of time that never paid off for me.

Now I use this time to make the outfits perfect for my body. Have fun with it.

Credits

DeserterX

UrbanNomadNome

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/04/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    see description
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Love this armor. Have had it sit around on my HDD for ages without making a conversion.

Time I should remedy that along with the Sotteta Necromancer armor.

Well done!!

Thanks, just let me know if you need the bodyslide files again for your body. I still have everything

lying around here. It's still a bit tricky to work with the files, but it makes converting a lot easier.

Oh and, I would really appreciate it if you had a link to 3dsmax for me, one where I don't run the

risk of having the cops at the door and catching a virus. Thanks. :classic_cool:

I prefer to sculpt my armors manually to get perfect fit. I have never trusted Bodyslide to do that properly.

It is not your work I question. But I have seen many armors ruined in the cleavage area. String Bikinis are even worse.

I know it is a lot of work. But like my animations I am very OCD about armor conversions.

I might call You up, if I get unexplained clipping. But that mostly happened with the Halter Dress.

I wish I could give You my version of 3DSMax 2012. But I can't be involved in distributing programs that I found free on the Net.

Also if You use my codes then there are a chance that mine will stop working.

I am afraid that You must find it the hard way. Also if You do find it. It is quite hard to install and Internet should be disconnected.

As a matter of fact I found it after 1 minute on Google.

Try the Mediafire file on this site.

Beware my Kaspersky registered security issues.

Be absolutely sure that Your Antivirus/Security is working.

https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/7485/where-get-2012-version-3ds

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ixysik55gmvd2v/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2012_English_Win_32-64bit.rar

3GB download - Mediafire is really fast though.

Activation keys might be recognized as virus. Make Your virus program trust the files. They are in the "Crack" folder.

Alternatively You can download Blender for free. I can't help You there, as I never used that.

As far as I'm concerned, do as you please. Was just a suggestion. You could convert several outfits per day with the files.

The outfits are adapted very well to your body. Without any deformities in the chest area. Which cannot be said about

many other UUNP bodies. Anyway, you've proven with the breasts on your body and Annekke's face that you're very

good at shaping manually. Much better than the first attempts I made. So who am I to impose these stupid bodyslide

files on you? :classic_cool:

Thanks, and I understand. Of course I would have found the link myself. But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask a

trusted person for advice beforehand. I think I'll get familiar with Blender as soon as I get a new PC.

As for the hard way, don't worry, I'm used to eating the dirt by now. I'm German. Wir schaffen das. :classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin:

merkel-wir-schaffen-das-maenner-t-shirt.

At least with Blender You will be on the safe side.

I have seen a couple on Nexus who use Blender.

The author of the Halter Dress animates in Blender.

JamesHalliday.

The mediafire file link above is safe though. The warnings I got was from another site I just visited.