Dear other Stellaris modders - do you want full custom images for your mod?

So here's the thing; I'm really really good at "AI" stuff.

I've been wondering for a while how to best use skills I have right now for some modding or something like that, a bit of a fun side project. And so one thing I ended up at, was that I could make a custom AI image model in Stellaris style and redo all the images for something like Lustful Void for full custom images for all the events and stuff, while all also fitting the official Stellaris style.

I'm very well versed in using Stable Diffusion, and have been generating tens of thousands of images over the last year in my spare time. I can make most things, and can do it at a usually pretty reasonable pace.

That said, making a Stellaris model (Lora) takes some time and effort, so if there's not really any interest, I'll try and find something a bit easier to go do :)

So if any of the modders here are interested, let me know, and I can redo all the images / make all new images for your mod.

Can also make images for a bunch of new things if someone is interested, if you had previously been forced to reuse images over and over.

People wouldn't have to worry about copyright or something like that, since it would all be AI generated. And yes, it can be as NSFW as you want, as long as it's not something too horrific or loli.

The different mods and everything work really well together, and I think it would do a lot for the immersion if they all also shared a similar style. Would avoid that suddenly you have Star Wars fan art and that kind of stuff that kind of pulls you out a little. Would also be happy to share the image model afterwards so other modders could use it in the future to make similar styles (if they know how to use Stable Diffusion).

woman sitting on stone bench in space.png

why is her right leg all fucked up. it looks swollen and her ankle is snapping off. and wtf her left leg isn't even attached to her body and her left hand only has three fingers. was she in an accident? was she hit by a space laser????

2 be perfectly honest fam i dont think ur actually very good at this lol. not trying to put you down but maybe gen a few tens of thousands more and work out that f*cked up anatomy, this doesnt look good at all

19 hours ago, srtse said:

why is her right leg all fucked up. it looks swollen and her ankle is snapping off. and wtf her left leg isn't even attached to her body and her left hand only has three fingers. was she in an accident? was she hit by a space laser????

2 be perfectly honest fam i dont think ur actually very good at this lol. not trying to put you down but maybe gen a few tens of thousands more and work out that f*cked up anatomy, this doesnt look good at all

Uh... what image are you looking at? She has 5 fingers on both hands? Leg is connected to the body? Leg is correct proportion to the rest of her?

This is something I made 6 months ago and posted here, just for there to be something, and since it's the only spacey image I have that's also just mildly erotic. Most of what I make is stuff that I can't share online. Since I specifically mention that I would need to create a model specifically for Stellaris style, this wasn't really meant as a "portfolio", but sure.

Gotta be honest with you mate, it's a little weird that you've never posted a single thing, never contributed with anything, and the only thing you then go on to post is "no, don't offer a free service to people that might want it, since I think the ankle in the picture looks bad >:["

I get some people are pretty anti-AI, but considering that everyone here is already leeching off others work (modders by definition use the work of others to build on), I didn't really expect a backlash.