Alternative mods for skyrim VR?

I have download librumVR by wabbajack, and wanted to add sexlab, SOS, bd hoodies and creature framework, now I've read that they made the game more crashy and even with the guides I can't make them play nice with my load order, or work at all... 

Sexlab it "works" but breaks some other mods

Is there a way as I remember used to be where I can install just the meshes and textures to replace creatures?

I've tried with some mods but they seem to need the plugging or it needs creature framework which crashes on start

I've installed the new gentleman mod instead of SOS and even if it doesn't support hoodie it works with SOS textures

Does SOS lite work in VR? 

I know I have a very modded game but I'm OK just having the meshes or a sexlab lite 

Thanx

1 hour ago, xcrunner15 said:

Why not just get tahrovin dude

While i was browsing in the wabbajack app for some reason i missed the NSFW box, and at first glance i thought that it was just the basic mods to get it functional, but now that you mention it i realize that it comes with more gameplay changes, which is why i choose Librum in the first place, i wanted a "serious" playtrough while having a little bit of nsfw content but you're right, i'm going to give Tharovin a chance to see how it is, Thanxs

So, i after downloading all of tahrovin mods and looking at the files and the change-logs, it seems that they drooped the creature support just last month, so the question still stands...

Is there a way to include the creature meshes without requiring creature framework?

EDIT: whelp after trying for hours to get tahrovin running I've got nowhere, it appears that even after going step by step the manual and the troubleshooting files either my pc isn't strong enough or the installation went wrong.

I guess I'll be trying FUS or playing vanilla

Edited by Zorrow