Cannot find in-game items but can see them in bodyslide's "outfit/body" row?

So I am using this mod called Cosplay Pack - hdt SMP (CBBE 3BA)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90892?tab=description

in it's description it shows how to change stockings for high heels to stockings for flat shoes by changing a slider called NoHeel. I changed that slider for all the stockings i can find in that mod, through the "outfit/body" row in bodyslide (After chaning the slider, I clicked "save" on the top left then I click "build"). I was expecting that when I use additem menu in game to get stockings from this mod, I would get the flat version stocking, however they still remains high heel version. For this mod, I notice that all the names of stockings that i can find in bodyslide's "outfit/body" row cannot be found in game, and those in game also cannot be found in bodyslide. Is this normal? how to fix?

To be more specific, there are some items that are missing in-game, but I can view them in Bodyslide and change their sliders. For instance, on bodyslide i can see a serie of items called cosplay ghosted xxx, including: bikini, collar, gloves, piercing, stocking. However, inside the game, i can only see cosplay ghosted bikini and cosplay ghosted collar. for stockings, their names becomes cosplay leg stocking silk, cosplay leg stocking wool, etc. My changes to any stockings in bodyslide, like cosplay ghosted stocking, is not reflected on any of those stockings in game.

2 options:

1. Edit the plugin to point to the correct mesh.
  2. Edit the BodySlide project output directory and/or file name.

Edit plugin:

1. Open the plugin that came with the mod in xEdit.
  2. Find the ARMO record of the clothing item you wish to inspect/edit.
  3. Locate the associated ARMA record(s).
  4. (optional) Edit the MOD2 record to point to the correct mesh.

Edit project:

1. Open the SliderSets directory that came with the mod.
  2. Locate the correct osp file for the clothing item you wish to inspect/edit.
  3. (optional) Edit the OutputPath and/or OutputFile to match those in the plugin's ARMA record(s).
1 hour ago, traison said:

2 options:

1. Edit the plugin to point to the correct mesh.
  2. Edit the BodySlide project output directory and/or file name.

Edit plugin:

1. Open the plugin that came with the mod in xEdit.
  2. Find the ARMO record of the clothing item you wish to inspect/edit.
  3. Locate the associated ARMA record(s).
  4. (optional) Edit the MOD2 record to point to the correct mesh.

Edit project:

1. Open the SliderSets directory that came with the mod.
  2. Locate the correct osp file for the clothing item you wish to inspect/edit.
  3. (optional) Edit the OutputPath and/or OutputFile to match those in the plugin's ARMA record(s).

Nvm, I just forgot to change that slider in the low weight section... After I modify the slider in both low and high weight, it works properly. And those stockings turns out to be the same group of stockings although their names in game is different from bodyslide