Solo sex/masterbation

Are there any mods that allow masterbation that actually work?

I have downloaded Wild-Guy and practically everything else available on WW. I've downloaded the dildos and tried everything but I just can't seem to use them. Tried so so many times now and never been successful. I read the instructions, tried to place dildos in various places, can't ever put them in inventory or as an accessory in cas mode and tried going through settings. I can click on some of the dildos and there are options to use them but I can never use them solo.

I just want my female sims to be able to use a dildo on the bed lol. Same for the males. Like, just bash one out, why are they sitting on a dildo!? Any help would be much appreciated.

The dildos where you place them are just decorations or switches. When you click on them a menu opens. The animation takes them out of the package itself

edit: Sometimes they just don't like the place or the way the furniture is positioned, I've already built the most beautiful places, the ones hanging outside in the air on the first floor

Edited by dschlaqinwe