Nolvus and sexlab deployment simple tutorial

Hi everybody

I tried to check the whole site and forum but didn't succeed in finding exactly what i need.

I installed the whole Nolvus Setup on my Skyrim install and it works quite fine but now i am looking for a step by step tutorial to add sexlab to it.

Does anyone have or know where i can find a step by step tutorial to deploy sexlab over a nolvus set up ?  i would like something pretty simple to start i can rely on and after deploy more mod from that (i  a m pretty lost with the FNIS or NEMESIS step to rebuild all.

Again sorry if there is already a detailed thread on that and thanks for any help anyone can provide here.

Vor 15 Minuten sagte keben6666:

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe versucht, die gesamte Website und das Forum zu durchsuchen, konnte aber nicht genau das finden, was ich brauchte.

Ich habe das gesamte Nolvus-Setup auf meiner Skyrim-Installation installiert und es funktioniert ganz gut, aber jetzt suche ich nach einer Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung, um Sexlab hinzuzufügen.

Hat jemand eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung oder weiß, wo ich eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung zum Einsatz von Sexlab über einem Nolvus-Setup finden kann? Ich möchte etwas ziemlich Einfaches zum Starten haben, auf das ich mich verlassen kann und nach dem ich mehr Mods davon bereitstellen kann (ich bin mit dem FNIS- oder NEMESIS-Schritt, alles neu zu erstellen, ziemlich verloren).

Nochmals entschuldigen Sie, wenn es dazu bereits einen ausführlichen Thread gibt, und vielen Dank für jede Hilfe, die hier jemand leisten kann.

Learn to use the search function of the forum... but if you can't even formulate a proper heading for your text - well, I assumed - that I would find these instructions here and not that you were LOOKING for instructions!

?

thanks for your reply and advice.

You should be the smartest guy on earth ! lucky you .... if you have to reply again to this thread please take a moment of your precious time to consider giving a direct link to the thread about my request (as it seems to be obvious) ...  i am sure it will be helpfull to all dumb guys like me ?

Vor 2 Minuten sagte keben6666:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort und Ihren Rat.

Du solltest der klügste Kerl der Welt sein! Glück gehabt ... Wenn Sie noch einmal auf diesen Thread antworten müssen, nehmen Sie sich bitte einen Moment Ihrer kostbaren Zeit und denken Sie darüber nach, einen direkten Link zum Thread zu meiner Anfrage anzugeben (da dies offensichtlich zu sein scheint) ... da bin ich mir sicher wird allen dummen Kerlen wie mir hilfreich sein ?

If I give you the link... you wouldn't use the search function... so learn to use the forum's search function

have lots of fun with it

:cool:

Vor 26 Minuten sagte keben6666:

Wenn Sie und die gesamte Gemeinschaft mit dieser Idee der gegenseitigen Hilfe zufrieden sind, ist das in Ordnung.

Haben Sie einen guten Tag

We're happy to help here... but anyone looking for help who's too lazy to use the forum's search function... can't expect much support here.

:expressionless:

• 3 months later...

Here you go, It isn't that simple though. 
As an aside I didn't find the post with the Loverslab search bar, which frankly doesn't work well at all. I found it like I found this post, with a google search that includes the word "loverslab" or "sexlab"  and whatever I'm looking for.  That always gives me much better results. 
Cheers! 

Vor 5 Stunden sagte BaronVonFooker:

Bitte schön, so einfach ist es allerdings nicht.
Abgesehen davon habe ich den Beitrag nicht über die Loverslab-Suchleiste gefunden, die ehrlich gesagt überhaupt nicht gut funktioniert. Ich habe es so gefunden, wie ich diesen Beitrag gefunden habe, mit einer Google-Suche, die das Wort „loverslab“ oder „sexlab“ und alles, was ich suche, einschließt. Das bringt mir immer viel bessere Ergebnisse.
Prost! 

3 months ago there weren't even 50 hits when you entered the term "Nolvus" ALONE in Loverlab - it took less than 20 minutes to completely search through these hits!

If there had been 500 - which there still aren't today - searching on Google would have been the order of the day... even the moderators of the forum recommend it.

But for the few contributions this wouldn't have been necessary.

And here lies the real problem of not a few users of mod packages -> they are fundamentally lazy and comfortable people

The finished mod package saves you from having to go through your own (and much needed) learning process when it comes to -> how do I modify a game and how do I deal with problems?

And this “laziness” is particularly expressed by the Terad opener when using the forum search function