Not sure if this is the right place to put this..if not i can move it:)

I am wondering if when building outfits in bodyslide = via batch build, if I can use 0 weight? It takes quite a while to build say a big pack like bikini armor or something going piece by piece and building everything with 0 weight. 

Just wondering if there is some setting somewhere that I can use to batch build 0.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Secondary question  = Alot of these nifty outfits I download are like lots of different pieces to put on, however When i try and add more items other things just dissapear? I use DD and not sure if it has anything to do with that? 

Example would be = an outfit has chest/boots/hands/acc... when i put on say the leggings, they are not shown? but if I remove the chest they show up? 
probably just confused on the more complicated outfits, but figured i would ask anyway to see if I am missing something. 

Edited by Kayohcey
22 minutes ago, Kayohcey said:

Just wondering if there is some setting somewhere that I can use to batch build 0.

BodySlide builds both weight 1 and weight 0 for all outfit pieces when building a project for a game that requires it, i.e. Skyrim. Rethink your question, as you're probably wanting something else here.

22 minutes ago, Kayohcey said:

when i put on say the leggings, they are not shown? but if I remove the chest they show up?

That smells like DD. Check its MCM for autohiding equipment or whatever that option was called.