AAF Sex Em Up Sound Voice

AAF Sex Em Up Sound Voice

View File

Voice acting for the AAF Sex Em Up mod. The Elevenlabs neural network is used.

AAF_SEU voice Macready - flirting with macready

AAF_SEU voice Preston - flirting with Preston

Choose one of the variations and put below AAF Sex Em Up Sound Voice

AAF_SEU voice Macready.rar AAF_SEU voice Preston.rar

6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

The original mod (SEU) needs to be edited for that.

O really? ? What do I need to edit?  ?

Ahhh, they use the same voice files don't they? I see. I'm gonna have to reroute one of their voices to target your new files aren't I? At least I hope thaz all, cuz that'll only take like 2 minutes.

Edited by LynErso666
On 12/2/2023 at 1:55 AM, LynErso666 said:

O really? ? What do I need to edit?  ?

Ahhh, they use the same voice files don't they? I see. I'm gonna have to reroute one of their voices to target your new files aren't I? At least I hope thaz all, cuz that'll only take like 2 minutes.

It's not simple: there is only once voiceType for flirt actors (forced in alias), and all the voice files are made for that exact VoiceType. You need to make a new voiceType (add the appropriate folder path for it and copy audio files) then switch between the two voiceTypes in script using this function: SetOverrideVoiceType(VoiceType akVoiceType). Don't forget to remove the forced flag in alias.

Edited by lee3310
On 12/3/2023 at 9:22 PM, lee3310 said:

It's not simple: there is only once voiceType for flirt actors (forced in alias), and all the voice files are made for that exact VoiceType. You need to make a new voiceType (add the appropriate folder path for it and copy audio files) then switch between the two voiceTypes in script using this function: SetOverrideVoiceType(VoiceType akVoiceType). Don't forget to remove the forced flag in alias.

Whoaaa that sounds awesome, but scripting (unless it's javascript) is where the dumb blonde really comes out with me. I guess I'll have to give up on this one then. I mean, I'll be pestering a few people to make such a script for me for weeks but still, I'm kewl with it the way it is. Hell, at least we have a friggin miracle worker like u making voice files now! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Problem report:

Before the sound module was installed, when NPCs had sex with players, they would open their mouths or moan with a happy expression.

After installing the sound module, NPCs will have no other expressions when having sex with players.