Jump to content

Skyrim VR - Almost Happy.. but a bit SAD - No SexLab Animations (Yet, I have animations from "Fornicate")


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I am at the final stage of a great Bethesda's tour Skyrim -> Fallout 4 -> Fallout 4 VR and now Skyrim VR... lol -- I started with Starfield in late August.

 

I had plenty of successes and some misses using the wonderful LoversLab mod library and.. the help from the community.

 

So, I am back again with another little project.

 

I have been modding Skyrim VR and I have great textures, bodies, clothing and some animations. I got the standard "Fornicate" - Flower Girls SE animation working fine.. and it is a great show in 3D VR. 

 

Then, I started following this guide 

 

and I have installed SexLab and the rest AND the  SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)--SLAL_SE.7Z . I never used this before so I have not experience in troubleshooting. I have installed as the library animations SE Billy's SLAL_animation 3.4 Rape redux. The MCM suggests I should have around 90 animations. (no creature pack) -- Is there anything I should be doing to get this configured or working? I have left the install as it was....

 

I have also installed my favorite mod stack: Diary of Mine 3.9.1, PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0,63b_SSR, ZaZ Animation Pack+CBBE HDT V 8.0+SERV3.7Z, ParadiseHallsEnhancedSSE_8.2.0-uprotected_slave_fomod.7Z.

 

I have troubleshoot ZaZ via MCM and it is working fine. I tested the DoM sequence of interaction, DoM->you are a slave->animation of choice and I get.. nothing

The dialogues are ok.

 

So, it's a partial miss, but still a miss.  Any suggestions how I can fix this?? Skyrim VR is restricted to only standard plug-ins so I have a max of 254 and I am close to max -- the idea would be to avoid adding more animation libraries if it is not a requirement..

 

Again, anyone who may have configured this before or he/she is a master expert of modding ... many thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

I am at the final stage of a great Bethesda's tour Skyrim -> Fallout 4 -> Fallout 4 VR and now Skyrim VR... lol -- I started with Starfield in late August.

 

I had plenty of successes and some misses using the wonderful LoversLab mod library and.. the help from the community.

 

So, I am back again with another little project.

 

I have been modding Skyrim VR and I have great textures, bodies, clothing and some animations. I got the standard "Fornicate" - Flower Girls SE animation working fine.. and it is a great show in 3D VR. 

 

Then, I started following this guide 

 

and I have installed SexLab and the rest AND the  SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)--SLAL_SE.7Z . I never used this before so I have not experience in troubleshooting. I have installed as the library animations SE Billy's SLAL_animation 3.4 Rape redux. The MCM suggests I should have around 90 animations. (no creature pack) -- Is there anything I should be doing to get this configured or working? I have left the install as it was....

 

I have also installed my favorite mod stack: Diary of Mine 3.9.1, PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0,63b_SSR, ZaZ Animation Pack+CBBE HDT V 8.0+SERV3.7Z, ParadiseHallsEnhancedSSE_8.2.0-uprotected_slave_fomod.7Z.

 

I have troubleshoot ZaZ via MCM and it is working fine. I tested the DoM sequence of interaction, DoM->you are a slave->animation of choice and I get.. nothing

The dialogues are ok.

 

So, it's a partial miss, but still a miss.  Any suggestions how I can fix this?? Skyrim VR is restricted to only standard plug-ins so I have a max of 254 and I am close to max -- the idea would be to avoid adding more animation libraries if it is not a requirement..

 

Again, anyone who may have configured this before or he/she is a master expert of modding ... many thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

 

 

 

UPDATE: I have figured out how to register the animations to Sexlab module. Which is progress!

 

However, I have a very nasty issue. When the animation starts, I find myself in.. space.. about 100 km from ground :) .. and I will stay there until and after the end of the animation. I actually only see the NPC moving, I am standing still.... and I will just stay in space after that.. .I cannot even save or load because from the game standpoint I am jumping...

 

So.. here is where I am. Any idea how to fix this?.. THANKS!!

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...