It crashed while processing CommunityOverlays3.bsa, more specifically "textures\Actors\Character\Overlays\Community Overlays\CO 3\61 Body Belly O.dds". Considering the crash was in tbbmalloc.dll it could indicate some kind of memory allocation issue, but its more likely to be corrupted data rather than an actual hardware problem. If it was hardware, you'd see issues in all applications, and the problem would be different every time. I also recall there's some mods out there that replace tbbmalloc.dll for various reasons, if you have one of those, remove it.

Edit: If that doesn't help, I'll see about disassembling tbbmalloc.dll+0004DDB. If you need me to do this, send me a file checksum of your tbbmalloc.dll.

Edited by traison
2 hours ago, traison said:

It crashed while processing CommunityOverlays3.bsa, more specifically "textures\Actors\Character\Overlays\Community Overlays\CO 3\61 Body Belly O.dds". Considering the crash was in tbbmalloc.dll it could indicate some kind of memory allocation issue, but its more likely to be corrupted data rather than an actual hardware problem. If it was hardware, you'd see issues in all applications, and the problem would be different every time. I also recall there's some mods out there that replace tbbmalloc.dll for various reasons, if you have one of those, remove it.

Edit: If that doesn't help, I'll see about disassembling tbbmalloc.dll+0004DDB. If you need me to do this, send me a file checksum of your tbbmalloc.dll.

Do you know of any mods that have tbbmalloc.dll. Because I am not sure were to start looking.

2 hours ago, traison said:

What about Papyrus Script Extender that is memory right?

9 hours ago, Starlight64 said:

Do you know of any mods that have tbbmalloc.dll.

Can't think of any names right now.

9 hours ago, Starlight64 said:

What about Papyrus Script Extender that is memory right?

We have lots of script extenders, Nexus search suggests there's none called "Papyrus Script Extender".

Instead of worrying about this right now, consider instead starting by extracting the bsa file (and removing it). See if the lose files work. If its still crashing because of 61 Body Belly O.dds, see about replacing or repairing the file instead.

7 hours ago, traison said:

Can't think of any names right now.

We have lots of script extenders, Nexus search suggests there's none called "Papyrus Script Extender".

Instead of worrying about this right now, consider instead starting by extracting the bsa file (and removing it). See if the lose files work. If its still crashing because of 61 Body Belly O.dds, see about replacing or repairing the file instead.

I do have SSE Engine Fixes Parts 1 and 2. In part 2 there is a tbbmalloc.dll file, should I delete that file or remove the mod entirely?