Dota 2 skins

cold steel

• 2 months later...

This is awesome! I love your bbw skyrim body and was pleasantly surprised to see you made a dota 2 mod of one of my favorite heroes. I didn't think anybody here would make dota 2 mods, much less big-bellied ones. I remember your pregnant lol skins, but this is like a dream come true! :P

Any chance you're working on any other heroes? Having the female roster all pregnant sounds pretty great, not gonna lie.

Bummer. Only this one gets imported right huh? I wonder what could be causing that. I can't think of any real glaring differences between the meshes I'm thinking of as long as it involves just the base body.

EDIT: Just occurred to me it could be the cloth physics. Did you extract the hero mesh from the VPK or download the model off the dota 2 website?

Bummer. Only this one gets imported right huh? I wonder what could be causing that. I can't think of any real glaring differences between the meshes I'm thinking of as long as it involves just the base body.

EDIT: Just occurred to me it could be the cloth physics. Did you extract the hero mesh from the VPK or download the model off the dota 2 website?

I extract from VPK and of course it is problem with cloth. Because in cloth files there is some bones which game can not find on my model, but I exported model with this bones. If I download model from website then I don't have .mpq file to compile my models.

Yeah. I did some tinkering and it seems to be just the limitations of the current tools. You can get a model in-game and workaround the cloth issues with a blank ".cloth" file in the hero's /models/ folder, but that obviously means no cloth physics. That, and I've noticed the compilers don't play well with certain animations.

The SDK is supposedly coming out this year. Maybe that will make things easier?

There is only one tool which I know that it called SDK. This is a tool for Saints Row and there is only a few people who worked on it. I don't think that some tool will help with dota models, because no one is interested in it. Valve added new compilator to thair server and it works very well, but I can't use it, because my models have too much polygons and Valve allow to upload only one part of model at one moment. I know that there is a way on how to fix my problem with cloth, because I know one man who fixed it for his models, but at this moment he is not answered to me and I don't think that he want to help with it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived