Batch building outfits

Can somone help me, please? I aleady tired of this shit - will try to explain  problem. 

I downloaded this outfit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43941?tab=description - it's written that supports Fusion girl. In Bodyslide I made batchbuild (with morphs and meshes box checked) for FG files with my FG preset (made it form default curvy preset, then saved it as "main body"). Crafted outfits in chems lab. And the result is like in picture. This shit is happening often - for some outfits everything is fine, for some something similar like in photo. Where is the problem? What I'm doing wrong? 

I'm not using any physics, just FG 1.8.

Photo4.png

Edited by ravenshield

I suspect it's an issue with the outfit mod itself. The mod author states in the comments section of his mod that he did not test it with FG

23 March 2020, 7:27PM

Honestly, I did not even test it with FG; I just conformed it and copied the weights.

You may have to use Outfit Studio to correct any errors that the mod author didn't bother to.

1 minute ago, IBAGadget said:

I suspect it's an issue with the outfit mod itself. The mod author states in the comments section of his mod that he did not test it with FG

You may have to use Outfit Studio to correct any errors that the mod author didn't bother to.

That explains everything maybe. But why then do a conversion if it is buggy? This shit is happening with so many outfits...