[NV Interiors] Disappearing Walls and Hidden Find!!

Nichoice

So I was playing along and decided to fast-travel to the strip. 

But then i find  that the building on the right (the one where the squatter just miraculously appears in front of before he is shot down by securitrons) has a missing wall! 

What is more surprising is that I found a fully functional unfinished player home in there. 

When I say unfinished I mean the vending machine can't be opened (nothing comes up when the cursor is on it, i assume the author wanted to add some custom script to it), the medbox there is locked by key and so is the nuka fridge. 

Now I loaded another entirely different save of mine, I travel to the same spot and the damn wall is back! I did not uninstall or re-install anything, it just appeared! 

Now I have 2 questions:

1) Where is my wall? (I am quite fond of that character, and going back on previous saves is not working); and
2) Can someone finish off that player home cause its perfect! Its got see through windows (I think its an outdoor cell made to look like an indoor cell), plenty of space for companions and is completely lore-friendly.

Sorry for the .txt,  some reason the spoiler thingy ain't working

post-27643-0-67247300-1382438627_thumb.jpg

post-27643-0-77063500-1382438729_thumb.jpg

post-27643-0-27164000-1382438993_thumb.jpg

Archived