I don't know what the game is keeping in a BGSSaveFormBuffer, but my first guess would be that its a form serialized to a binary format ready for writing to a file. Since all logs point to 0x6f25 "POIReach10", the cause of the problem will be either Occlusion.esp or SLSFameComments.esp. If for instance the 2nd esp overwrites changes made by the first, transfer the changes over. If that doesn't work, remove one or both. If that still doesn't work I'll have a look at skse64_1_5_97.dll+13354E in a disassembler, but I suspect there won't be anything interesting going on there.

Also keep in mind that since the problem seems to stick to a save, you shouldn't test on an already corrupted save. Edit: It may even be questionable to test on a save where either of those esps were active, regardless of whether they currently work or not. Also if any of those mods contain scripts, you'll have to start a new game or clean the save of script remnants after removing the mods, obviously.

Edited by traison