Well, sort of.

I'm trying to get Sex Lab Arousal Redux (Modified by BakaFactory) alongside SOS to run on my Skyrim but it doesn't matter what I do my character's cock always seems to be stuck halfway.
I am also using the UNP SOS addon made for LE but it seems to work fine on my AE.

I do have Arousal's SOS support activated but it doesn't seem to react. I've moved my character's arousal up and down various times and there is no change in movement whatsoever. I've also used console commands and the erection spell. Still no movement.

The cock isn't static stiff by the way, but it does have physics.

I'm also using Nemesis instead of FNIS.

If my load order/mod list is needed, here it is.

Sorry if my wording is off ?

Physics is a different issue that will bite you in the ass later, ignore that for now. The first thing to test here is to use the hotkeys in either SL or SOS that move the dong up or down. If those don't work then you're looking at a non-sos dong, ie. something is overriding the SOS male body and that mesh is not SOS compatible.

3 hours ago, traison said:

Physics is a different issue that will bite you in the ass later, ignore that for now. The first thing to test here is to use the hotkeys in either SL or SOS that move the dong up or down. If those don't work then you're looking at a non-sos dong, ie. something is overriding the SOS male body and that mesh is not SOS compatible.

(Dunno how replying in LoversLab works so I apologize if this isn't the way to do it)

I already tried the SOS hotkeys for moving the cock to no avail. The SL arousal notification doesn't move the cock either (from what I remember, pressing N usually shows our arousal number and changes the position of the cock accordingly).

I will take a look at my skeletons and meshes to see what's overriding my SOS. I'm running the UNP SOS addon (Futa) with a BHUNP body, though, I've never gotten any notification about them having conflicting files via Vortex, hm... I'm def keeping this in mind and seeing if there is anything that could be overriding my SOS mod. Thank you for the reply! :heart: