No mouth opening during "blowjob" animations.

Probably another mod overriding the phoneme set by SL. We'd need a sort of SLIF equivalent for expressions, as currently you can't really have 2 mods adjusting the same values without them cancelling eachother. I did this for my own setup some years ago, but unfortunately none of my mods are compatible with the generic SL ecosystem as it's all customized.

I haven't tried just disconnecting and connecting mods one at a time. Unfortunately I'm afraid of some mistakes if I start doing it that way, I have too big a list of mods.

I will list ALL mods that affect emotions in one way or another including SexLab. Please tell me any instances that have happened to you that have had a similar problem.

In order of file arrangement, not esp (file):

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165

SexLab US Utility Plus v20230603

Sexlab Aroused NG 0.2.2

AhegaoTonguesHDT1.31

Sexlab Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.9.6

SexLabDirtyTalk

Blush When Aroused SE v1.3

Random Emotions with followers - Sexlab Compatible

High Poly Head SE v2

MfgFix

Extra_Voices_1_5

That's the order esp:

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

High Poly Head.esm

AhegaoTongues.esp

High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp

Sex Lab UtilityPlus.esp

SexLabDirtyTalk.esp

Random Emotions.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

I seem to have had a problem with not opening my mouth once before, but back then, I easily fixed it just by changing the settings in "Blush When Aroused". But now I've tried changing different settings and disabling mods and changing their loading order. Maybe I'm missing some combination. By the way, the mouth in Ostim opens.

Edited by Soldream

Had similar issue recently, started on new playtrough, and lasted up until few days ago. Couldn't figure it out either - until it suddenly it stopped. Just two things changed in the meantime according to my notes:

1) I've reinstalled MFGFix - just in case its files in DATA dir get corrupted (I've seen things like this happening after CTDs and memory corruptions due to failing DRAM or HDD or others BSODs etc);

2) I've reduced all head dedicated texture sizes to 2k(*) and unified compression of DDS to BC7, and I did it all my active mods - not just body replacers. Cathedral makes it quite an easy yet a bit time consuming task

If any of those two was real reason for BJ to start working back again - I do not know - worth trying I guess.

*) I think it's rather a waste of resources/energy to support 4k blush or tattoos used on relatively small area - I simply can't tell the difference unless I look really close up, what I rarely do, so... I'm keeping them "small"

Can't help you with that since like I said, everything I have is self-made.

Search through all pex files in all mods for "SetPhonemeModifier". Notepad++ can do this easily. That's your list of potential suspects. Find (or otherwise obtain) the sources (psc) for these pex files and you can start determining where the collisions are.

That, or wait for someone who does actually know something about these mods to identify your conflict. We got several members here that are good at it, but I'm not one of those. I take a more technical approach to problem solving.

On 11/19/2023 at 2:38 PM, PippinTom said:

have you tried racemenu kickstarter trick?

open racemenun, change some facial expression value (aah/ooh - probably doesn't matter which one at all), revert it back to 0, close racemenu, run SL test.

Had a similar issue and this got mouth opening to work again! Thanks!