Correct way of changing fusion girl (PC only)

I'm really new at this and I have been trying to google this but I get lost in the jungle.

I'm running nuka ride with standard fusion girl body and ended up in a quest where I'm sent to plastic surgeon who is supposed to enlarge breasts. Nothing happened so I tried to take care of it myself. I go to a mirror but I have two issues, I can only see my face and the only body option I get is the triangle which isn't helpful.

Some googling later I figure out how to setup something called bodyslide. I redirect the output to overwrite folder and create a mod from it.

I do some sliding and apply to the fusion body and one clothing item and try it out. It looks great. I batch build everything. I play a bit and realize everyone now has big boobas.

I do some more googling and find something called unique player mod, but it seems to be made for cbbe and further googling makes me more lost and I feel I might be overcomplicating things.

What's the best easiest way to adjust boobies for fusion girl without changing any NPCs and the clothes still fitting?

You want ZBG. This mod does two things. The first half is that it adds the ingame looksmenu sliders and the 2nd half is bodygen. Bodygen uses the ingame looksmenu morphs to randomize the body appearance of every human NPC in the game.

Anyway you just want the looksmenu sliders. So if you want, you can disable bodygen by disabling the bodygen ESPs for both male and female in the plugins section.

Anyway to use the mod you need to:

open up bodyslide,

load the nude fusiongirl body

load your body preset. (If not using bodgen)/ set the preset to Zerosliders (if using bodygen)

click the checkbox in the bottom left that says "build morphs"

Then build the body

35 minutes ago, almond93 said:

You want ZBG. This mod does two things. The first half is that it adds the ingame looksmenu sliders and the 2nd half is bodygen. Bodygen uses the ingame looksmenu morphs to randomize the body appearance of every human NPC in the game.

Anyway you just want the looksmenu sliders. So if you want, you can disable bodygen by disabling the bodygen ESPs for both male and female in the plugins section.

Anyway to use the mod you need to:

open up bodyslide,

load the nude fusiongirl body

load your body preset. (If not using bodgen)/ set the preset to Zerosliders (if using bodygen)

click the checkbox in the bottom left that says "build morphs"

Then build the body

Thank you!

I have no idea if I did this correctly, but when I logged in after this my body was already altered, so perhaps I was just missing this and now the plastic surgeon changes kicked in.

Either way. I'm as happy as can be.

Mirror seems to have sliders as well. Haven't tested if it works yet, but no reason to mess with perfection.

This was much easier than where I was heading.