Animation never fully initates (starts but doesn't get past stage 1)

I have Sexlab Defeat 4.1 with Sexlab installed; no other sex mods.

All the mods I have installed are:

1. Unofficial Patch
  2. ENBoost
  3. BOSS (separate exe but I wanted to add this to the list)
  4. Realistic Needs and Diseases
  5. Wet and Cold
  6. Expanded Towns and Cities
  7. Immersive Patrols
  8. Drinking Fountains of Skyrim
  9. Guard Dialog Overhaul
  10. Perseids Inns & Taverns
  11. Pets of Skyrim
  12. FNIS 4.0.2
  13. ApachiiHair
  14. TERA Armor Collection
  15. Beautiful Riften
  16. Beautiful Whiterun
  17. Visible Windows
  18. Busy Barmaids of Skyrim
  19. Opulent Outfits
  20. Sabretooth the Loyal Companion
  21. Alerik the Male Follower
  22. Blocksteal
  23. Show Race Menu Options
  24. Better Males Erect Version YoungerGenoxFacesWithoutBeards (Don't judge I'm female)
  25. CBBE
  26. Cute Eyes
  27. SG Female Textures Renewal
  28. XCE
  29. Amazing Follower Tweaks
  30. SkyUI
  31. A Matter of Time
  32. Rogue Script Remover
  33. SMIM
  34. URCENBP

I can see the mods as available on my SkyUI, and the presets are "default" aside from in Defeat un-checking the "Reverse" option.

I have the NMM and SKSE installed.

I installed FNIS, and executed it after I installed everything. I tried it with the gender specific both selected and unselected. I did select the skeleton arm patch.

I am using CBBE but Defeat 4.1 is not skeleton specific; I also disabled this, and then re-enabled it, and then ran FNIS again to be extra sure.

I ran BOSS to make sure the load order was acceptable, none of the files needed to be cleaned with Tes5Edit. NOTE: If anyone has a CTD on startup or a CTD after short playtime, I would recommend running BOSS to fix the load order, this has helped me a TON with random CTDs and Buggy fixes.

I am playing a female character and I want her to be able to be raped if and when she loses a fight. I ran naked into a bandit camp (I had to, she's a level 24 and with any armor on she won't get enough hit points to detract from her health regeneration).

The animation would show my character stagger under the blows occasionally putting her into the bleed out where the other characters would squat down, cheer and taunt her, but it wouldn't undress my character nor would it initiate the rape. She would just end up recovering and then the previously aggressive NPCs would eventually become non-aggressive, where I would have the option to attempt to masturbate them, however when I initiated that my character would re-size but nothing would happen, we would just stand there like idiots looking at each other.

EDIT:
I just realized Sexlab v1.24 was released today and Defeat 4.1 is only showing compatibility with Sexlab v1.22, I'm not sure if there was enough scripting done to cause an issue with the update but I'll look into other mods that are compatible later.

What skeleton does CBBE use?

I use Unpb, and it uses the XPMS skeleton, and was having an intermittent problem that was similar, updating the skeleton fixed it.

The quickest test to see if sexlab is working, is to download and install matchmaker. Cast the spell, if they work, sexlab is working, and it's a plugin problem. If not, obviously something in the framework install has gone wonky.

Archived