Looking for some "real action"

hello guys, while overal i do like the sims 3 i really feel the game being "too friendly" and safe, and while we do have "sex mods" i do miss some "violence mods", i'm really not fan of the "smoke" fight in the sims 3 and i really would love a more "realistic aproach of it with actually "actions" to make at las the martial art skill more relevant, then i'm looking for a mod to make sims able to "brawly each other" like punch and kick, while i do know about this mod:

https://modthesims.info/d/523924/the-sims-3-violence-and-aggression.html

i do feel it a lot to lack and "too weird and clank specially some animations like how he jump into the other sim head, i would like something "more realistic and normal something more like the passionate or kink mods, where you could have a optional for the woohoo, which would look more deep with skills taking in account and effects, also for weapons too like for exemple i remember once upon a time kink world mod had a option to fight sword against sword which onikiky took from the sims medieval and really liked it but get removed later and i've lost it, i would like a mod to bring this "dark side" for the game, then anyone know any mod which would get at last close to it without being the "agressive from the mothersims? because as i've told i really not too much fan of the animations and what he did, i would like something more "serious and more function and immersive like kink and passionate, also if someone still have the "sword module" from "old previous version and if it still works for new versions i would loveĀ  if you could share it.