NEW SWTOR Nude Mod (Updated File Changer for 2023 64-Bit Upgrade)

The original mod can be found here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/swtor-file-changer-nude-mod.3047/

This mod worked for years as a way to make your characters nude as well as actually modify different armor sets if so desired....but mainly used to make your character nude.

Earlier this year however SWTOR was upgraded to a 64-bit system, having previously been running as 32-bit since launch. This in turn broke the mod and it no longer works as intended. Many of us have tried to contact the creator of the mod to no avail.

So I'm posting this REQUEST here that someone who is experienced with modding could perhaps look into this mod and find a way to update so that it works for the 64-bit upgrade. There is a demand for it within the community but those same folks may or may not have ties to Undertow or Loverslab. What I'm trying to say is that it wouldn't be a wasted effort, many WOULD use it if it was upgraded and became known about.

I know nothing about modding, but I am somewhat familiar with how it works with the game's file system as there was an update that caused a small error that I was actually able to fix myself by editing the config file, but that's hardly knowing how to actually update the mod itself. However with the little knowledge I do have of the mod and the game in general I can help out whoever is willing to make this happen. I will also zip up the mod as I have it on my system and post it here for easier access.

SWTOR Nude Patch v1 (only underwear hidden).zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, DaBlackHeartMon said:

The original mod can be found here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/swtor-file-changer-nude-mod.3047/

This mod worked for years as a way to make your characters nude as well as actually modify different armor sets if so desired....but mainly used to make your character nude.

Earlier this year however SWTOR was upgraded to a 64-bit system, having previously been running as 32-bit since launch. This in turn broke the mod and it no longer works as intended. Many of us have tried to contact the creator of the mod to no avail.

So I'm posting this REQUEST here that someone who is experienced with modding could perhaps look into this mod and find a way to update so that it works for the 64-bit upgrade. There is a demand for it within the community but those same folks may or may not have ties to Undertow or Loverslab. What I'm trying to say is that it wouldn't be a wasted effort, many WOULD use it if it was upgraded and became known about.

I know nothing about modding, but I am somewhat familiar with how it works with the game's file system as there was an update that caused a small error that I was actually able to fix myself by editing the config file, but that's hardly knowing how to actually update the mod itself. However with the little knowledge I do have of the mod and the game in general I can help out whoever is willing to make this happen. I will also zip up the mod as I have it on my system and post it here for easier access.

SWTOR Nude Patch v1 (only underwear hidden).zip 5.36 MB · 3 downloads

Hi. I downloaded your file but it didn't work for me. I still got the error message when i try to start the swtor file changer. Can you explain how you did it? I miss my naked swtor.

2 hours ago, Tira799 said:

Hi. I downloaded your file but it didn't work for me. I still got the error message when i try to start the swtor file changer. Can you explain how you did it? I miss my naked swtor.

I didn't do it lol. I'm requesting that it be done! I only uploaded my file so that hopefully a potential modder can examine the code and figure out how to upgrade it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, my config file only fixed something from an update a few years back before the upgrade. The mod as it is now completely incompatible with the 64-bit upgrade. The purpose of this thread is to either find the original creator of the mod or requesting another modder who is willing to look at the code of the mod and make it compatible with the 64-bit version of the game.

On 12/16/2023 at 8:21 PM, Robin Magnus said:

The nude mod doesn't work indeed. However, the config file, can be used to hide certain parts of some armors if u want to at least go for skimpy. At least that's what i did :)

How?

To put more context out there.

The mod seemed simple enough in function, but again I'm not a modder and don't know code. From the bit of understanding I do have about how this mod worked however is that it seems as if it decrypted these specific files and replaced the .dds texture files with the .dds nude texture files included with the mod.

Example1.PNG.bafd111e097e950e5652b39dd85fbe64.PNG

Perhaps if a new mod is not made then all that's really needed is a tool that would decrypt these files and then one could replace the .dds textures themselves manually, as when looking at the mod's settings, that's essentially all the mod is really doing.

Example2.thumb.PNG.9614e0d1a47c98bc1330ce0647473c39.PNG

On 12/20/2023 at 11:33 AM, DaBlackHeartMon said:

How?

Swtor file changer does two things, replaces textures with nude ones and hides other textures of parts of a clothing. The thread on undertow explains that. As for hiding certain parts of certain armor, that's mainly by experimentation. That was a couple of years ago, so i dun remember which is which.... it took a lot of time from me to know which armor belonged to which name as it was written in the settings text file attached to swtor file changer. For example, you can hide the threads around the lower part of the dancer outfit. It is not very optimal now anyways. The launcher sometimes scanned the files i had replaced so i had to keep two backups of these files. It's a headache to bother with now for me. I do hope someone manages to make it work. I am not that interested in the game nowadays but it's always fun to fool around.

12 hours ago, Mandaløre said:

I already found the new locations of the bodies textures to replace. The Swtor file changer is trying to reach the old location when starting to extract. I'm trying to find the way to change the path but maybe It will be better to do it manually. Still working on it

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Sending you a PM for Discord.

On 12/24/2023 at 1:29 PM, Mandaløre said:

Update : Everything is ready for the mod, We just need a dev that can understand 32bits/64bits to make a repacker compatible with new .tor files

Forgive me, I'm not a full dev, lmao. But couldn't you compress the repacker with the new files and get it out that way?

On 12/28/2023 at 1:56 PM, Mandaløre said:

Not so simple sadly. It's very complicated to do if you don't know to convert 32 bits to 64 bits.

The most I could do was that on 64bits

image.png

Okay I have been watching this for a long time and with no one coming forward, I'll go ahead and ask. If I wanted to help finish this, what exactly is needed and how would the programs need to work?

FYI guys I'm not ignoring what you're asking. i just don't have an answer for you as I really know nothing about coding/programming. Hopefully someone with some more knowledge comes along soon. According to Mandalore, it seems one will have to have knowledge of converting 32 bit code to 64 bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...