Gift of Dibella V2 - CBBE 3BA Preset

Gift of Dibella V2 - CBBE 3BA Preset

View File

After speaking with my friend, Ashley (former username "deadjester226"), about her mods, she gave me consent to claim ownership of them. They are NOT to be uploaded anywhere else without my consent. Below is the original description.

Spoiler

This is my last mod. Consider it a parting gift.

The second and last version of my first preset mod, Gift of Dibella. I slightly increased the size of the boobs and ass and gave it more muscle tone.

Disclaimer: This mod is for 3BA, not normal CBBE. Make sure that you have 3BA (link below in Requirements)  installed and up to date, along with all of its requirements. Also, I don't know if this is compatible with AE and I don't care to test it. I don't play that shit.

I test all of my preset mods by using the mod's file that I upload to make sure that they work and they work just fine for me. I say this despite knowing that the majority of people will just skim past this...

How to use:

1. Go into Bodyslide.

2. In the top left hand corner, there are two drop down menus. The top one is for outfits and stuff, the other is your presets. Click the top one and select "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing". Then click the one on the bottom.

3. You should see your presets. Gift of Dibella 3BA V2.

4. On the top right hand side, there is a menu where you can select outfits and bodies. Click the search icon and a menu should pop up of all of your bodies and outfits. Select all available options. To make sure it’s working, select the “Preview” button above the “Build” button on the bottom.

5. In the bottom left, there will be a button labeled “Batch Build”. Click it, and everything should be made to this preset. Click “Save” and exit BS.

6. Go into your game and travel around. If your female character and some female NPCs have this body, that should mean it worked.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3BA, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible

8 minutes ago, stavlan said:

I'm sorry to see you go. I can't even see your mods on nexus anymore, what happened?

I just grew to hate Nexus and their policies. I can tell that they're gradually becoming more "family friendly", as they're slowly beginning to censor NSFW stuff because of fucking idiots who don't understand that they can turn off that stuff if they don't like it. Right now, they're just blurring it. But what next? Will they begin to ban nudity altogether? No more sexy stuff like this? Fuck that shit. My work will NOT be fucking censored, even after I'm gone. That's why my stuff will still be available here. My legacy will remain as I saw it: With big, sexy curves for people to admire.

As you can tell, I'm very passionate about what I make, even if I will no longer be a part of it.

26 minutes ago, DeadJester226 said:

I just grew to hate Nexus and their policies. I can tell that they're gradually becoming more "family friendly", as they're slowly beginning to censor NSFW stuff because of fucking idiots who don't understand that they can turn off that stuff if they don't like it. Right now, they're just blurring it. But what next? Will they begin to ban nudity altogether? No more sexy stuff like this? Fuck that shit. My work will NOT be fucking censored, even after I'm gone. That's why my stuff will still be available here. My legacy will remain as I saw it: With big, sexy curves for people to admire.

As you can tell, I'm very passionate about what I make, even if I will no longer be a part of it.

Oh that, I agree it was a dick move, idk what kind of person would hate the beauty of boobs and ass enough to do this to us. Tho there is an option to turn that off.

7 hours ago, stavlan said:

Tho there is an option to turn that off.

Yeah, but still. YouTube was the same way at first. They gave people the option to block content with swearing and whatever, but now creators get demonetized for the smallest of "inappropriate" things in their videos. How long until Nexus does the same? I'm telling you, it's gonna happen.