Rape Victim Lure Call-Over Mod (Extension)

View File

This mod has a new social menu available for young adults to elders only. It works in conjunction with H-Core's rape mods, because this lure victim's mod is only the call over animation and not the rape animation and its response itself. The rapist will use the call over animation, but it is up to the player's decision to control the victim's response, whether she wants to come over or stay at the same spot. For more related mods made by myself, click HERE.

11-04-23_8-21-26AM.png.8940ceee5b2c979fd303ac1b063faada.png11-04-23_8-22-07AM.png.8e2f37f154722bb225ef4c06d24eb0c7.png

Terms of Use: 1. Do not reupload in any format 2. Do not claim as your own 3. Do not modify the original content

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

First sorry for my English, I am French :D

Here's my problem: I downloaded pretty much all the mods associated with the one you propose, but proposals like: Lure Rape Victim, Kidnap or just the sex animations don't show up on my game, I wonder if I didn't forget to download the H-Core's rape mod but I don't know what it corresponds to, if you can help me?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, lauraberry said:

Hi,

First sorry for my English, I am French :D

Here's my problem: I downloaded pretty much all the mods associated with the one you propose, but proposals like: Lure Rape Victim, Kidnap or just the sex animations don't show up on my game, I wonder if I didn't forget to download the H-Core's rape mod but I don't know what it corresponds to, if you can help me?

Thank you.

The Lure mod is just a social menu option of the rapist making call over hand gesture to the victim animation.

The Kidnap mod has no rape function, it is only adding NPC to active household and they get a scared buff afterwards, via the social menu.

The sex animations by myself is for Wicked Whims, it means you need this extra WW mod and head to WW social menu for it.

Yes, you need to get H-Core's rape mods, in order to elicit rape response, when using WW sex animation interactions.

On 11/14/2023 at 5:35 PM, polyfractal said:

The Lure mod is just a social menu option of the rapist making call over hand gesture to the victim animation.

The Kidnap mod has no rape function, it is only adding NPC to active household and they get a scared buff afterwards, via the social menu.

The sex animations by myself is for Wicked Whims, it means you need this extra WW mod and head to WW social menu for it.

Yes, you need to get H-Core's rape mods, in order to elicit rape response, when using WW sex animation interactions.

I don't think this mod actually works. If you click the rapist, this social option is available when it shouldn't be there. It also does nothing. If you click the victim and choose it, it still does not work. No hand gesture or anything.

10 hours ago, Aethero said:

I don't think this mod actually works. If you click the rapist, this social option is available when it shouldn't be there. It also does nothing. If you click the victim and choose it, it still does not work. No hand gesture or anything.

Thanks for the feedback. I will see what I can do to update it, if I have time. The rapist will have hand gesture. The victim has the choice whether to follow or not. 

On 11/21/2023 at 11:21 AM, polyfractal said:

Thanks for the feedback. I will see what I can do to update it, if I have time. The rapist will have hand gesture. The victim has the choice whether to follow or not. 

On 11/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, Aethero said:

Yes same for me too, when I click on any NPC with lure victim, it just does the hand sign but nothing happens. I know it is mentioned that victim can choose but I have tried this on dozens of NPC's atleast 100 times but it hasn't worked once. I have even downloaded all the mods and animation related to this mod but it does not seems to work. Please let me know if there is any update on this

10 hours ago, Shreyash Kumar said:

Yes same for me too, when I click on any NPC with lure victim, it just does the hand sign but nothing happens. I know it is mentioned that victim can choose but I have tried this on dozens of NPC's atleast 100 times but it hasn't worked once. I have even downloaded all the mods and animation related to this mod but it does not seems to work. Please let me know if there is any update on this

Yes, the rapist will have hand gesture, but the victim can choose whether to follow or not. That's what you've seen.

Please specify about what other mods that you're having trouble with. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 5:35 PM, polyfractal said:

Rape Victim Lure Call-Over Mod (Extension)

View File

This mod has a new social menu available for young adults to elders only. It works in conjunction with H-Core's rape mods, because this lure victim's mod is only the call over animation and not the rape animation and its response itself. The rapist will use the call over animation, but it is up to the player's decision to control the victim's response, whether she wants to come over or stay at the same spot. For more related mods made by myself, click HERE.

11-04-23_8-21-26AM.png.8940ceee5b2c979fd303ac1b063faada.png11-04-23_8-22-07AM.png.8e2f37f154722bb225ef4c06d24eb0c7.png

Terms of Use: 1. Do not reupload in any format 2. Do not claim as your own 3. Do not modify the original content

Hi there,

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question to ask. When I choose the Lure  Victim command, do I need to use MC Command to control the sim I'm trying to lure?