Rape Victim Murder Mod (Special Series)

View File

★ Please See My Friend's Creations and Support Her ★

This mod is a murder mod against your rape victim(s). There are 3 types of murder against them, including fire, hunger and poison. Please note that you must do this within your active household, while being with the active sim victim. This mod works in conjunction with my other kidnap rape victim mod. My friend had planned to add more features to the rape menu collection, acting as extension and not replacement. The social menu is available for young adults to elders only. Disclaimer: This is not even killing ants and spiders, this is just killing artificial intelligence. Regards to fire murder, there is no fire graphics, due to how the game is fixed.

1) Fire - Burn your rape victim to death after raping them

2) Hunger - Starve your rape victim to death after raping them

3) Poison - Drug your rape victim to death after raping them

11-04-23_12-00-08AM.png.21f206898107def91365e6e248f67fed.png

Copyright CC by EPK1-23

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

this one doing the opposite of what I have expect, I click on sim that's I want to kill but end up my own sim is the one will die after this

I have mentioned in the description that you are to do it with the active victim sim, so that the victim would be the one killed.