Project immersion

I think this game is one of the most soulless games ive played in the last decade, but i am up for the task to make it fun to play. So these are things that imo needs to be changed. If you think i forgot listing something, dont be shy and tell me, i will update the list accordingly.

FUNDAMENTALS:

-Reduce amount of loading screens, there are a ton of unneccesary loading screens, for instance. Astral Lounge, why do you need a loading screen to take the elevator up and down, meanwhile if you want you can just jump down from the DJ booth?

-Seamless planet traversal. Loading screens for solarsystem travel is acceptable, but for landing on every single planet is too much,

-On planet surface traversal, walking is fine if there was actually something interesting to do. But since there isnt, we need some kind of transport.

-Increase playable area size on planets, its immersion breaking to hit an invisible wall all the time, if we could increase the radius that would be great, maybe to like 15x15 km + (size of Night City), it would also make vehicle traversal viable and useful.

-Remove dialogue face lock system, reanimate characters with mocap and give them actual bodylanguage

-I dont know if this is possible, but use something like Jalitech for facial animations, we need to see how much freedom we get when official mod support is here.

EXTRAS:

-The so called pleasure city of Neon feels more like PG13 Disneyland, i mean come on... Dadbod strippers in clown outfits wtf??? xD

-The actual Npc dialogue, we are not a bunch of 5 year olds, bring back morrowind treatment, we are all fcking outlanders

-Better quests, complete romance overhaul, more content on planets, more radiant quests on mission boards... 

-(Biased) we need cyberware, communication system, something to spice up the combat and make melee weapons viable and fun.

I truly believe if we cant do anything about the fundamental flaws, there is no way we could make this game actually fun or interesting to play...

Vor 17 Minuten sagte Karma92:

Ich denke, dass dieses Spiel eines der seelenlosesten Spiele ist, die ich im letzten Jahrzehnt gespielt habe, aber ich bin bereit, dafür zu sorgen, dass es Spaß macht. Das sind also Dinge, die meiner Meinung nach geändert werden müssen. Wenn Sie denken, dass ich etwas vergessen habe, sagen Sie mir bitte Bescheid, ich werde die Liste entsprechend aktualisieren.

GRUNDLAGEN:

-Reduzieren Sie die Anzahl der Ladebildschirme, es gibt zum Beispiel eine Menge unnötiger Ladebildschirme. Astral Lounge, warum braucht man einen Ladebildschirm, um mit dem Aufzug nach oben und unten zu fahren, während man, wenn man möchte, einfach von der DJ-Kabine herunterspringen kann?

-Nahtlose Planetendurchquerung. Das Laden von Bildschirmen für Reisen im Sonnensystem ist akzeptabel, aber für die Landung auf jedem einzelnen Planeten ist es zu viel.

- Beim Überqueren der Planetenoberfläche ist das Gehen in Ordnung, wenn es tatsächlich etwas Interessantes zu tun gibt. Da dies jedoch nicht der Fall ist, benötigen wir eine Art Transportmittel.

- Erhöhen Sie die Größe des spielbaren Gebiets auf Planeten, wobei die Immersion unterbrochen wird, um ständig gegen eine unsichtbare Wand zu stoßen. Wenn wir den Radius vergrößern könnten, wäre das großartig, vielleicht auf 15 x 15 km + (Größe der Nachtstadt), es würde auch das Durchqueren von Fahrzeugen ermöglichen lebensfähig und nützlich.

-Entfernen Sie das Dialog-Face-Lock-System, reanimieren Sie Charaktere mit Mocap und geben Sie ihnen eine tatsächliche Körpersprache

-Ich weiß nicht, ob das möglich ist, aber verwenden Sie etwas wie Jalitech für Gesichtsanimationen. Wir müssen sehen, wie viel Freiheit wir bekommen, wenn es offizielle Mod-Unterstützung gibt.

EXTRAS:

- Die sogenannte Vergnügungsstadt Neon fühlt sich eher wie PG13 Disneyland an, ich meine, komm schon ... Dadbod-Stripperinnen in Clown-Outfits, wtf??? xD

-Der eigentliche NPC-Dialog, wir sind keine 5-Jährigen, bringen Morrowind-Behandlung zurück, wir sind alle verdammte Fremde

-Bessere Quests, komplette Überarbeitung der Romantik, mehr Inhalte auf Planeten, strahlendere Quests auf Missionstafeln ... 

- (Voreingenommen) Wir brauchen Cyberware, ein Kommunikationssystem, etwas, das den Kampf aufpeppt und Nahkampfwaffen brauchbar und unterhaltsam macht.

Ich bin fest davon überzeugt, dass wir dieses Spiel auf keinen Fall wirklich unterhaltsam oder interessant machen können, wenn wir nichts gegen die grundlegenden Mängel unternehmen können ...

Well - you wrote some things... and showed me that you DIDN'T understand certain things - how the game works!

The loading screen when landing on a planet or mod is the most important one of all... because during this time the landing zone AND the adjacent "tiles" are GENERATED!

And you want to significantly increase this area to be “created”!

Of course you can do that... but then there is a much longer time gap to bridge.

On the other hand... the loading screens in orbit that you accept disguise... the fact that you are NOT in SPACE aka orbit with physics (orbit, relative speed to the planet's surface, etc.).

From the point of view of astronomy, one should spread a "cloak of silence" about the sometimes absurd design of this orbital zone.

This is good to know. Space always felt like a "waiting room" and that makes sense. But i am confident something can be done with the loading screens. And i knew the landing spot and its contents are proceduraly created when you get there, but it is always the same stuff. Copy paste. If we could make our own procedurally created bases and POI's on these tiles that are created it would actually be worth it landing on these planets. As of the Boundary reached issue, if we could increase the size of playable area we could also add more and bigger stuff into it