Rape Context: Master Rapes Slave Mod

View File

★ Please See My Friend's Creations and Support Her ★

Slave is My Name, Slave is My Game.

This mod requires both parties to equip the social CAS trait, in order to elicit rape response via WW sex menu's forced sex context tags animations. The rapist is master and victim is slave. I have done rape mods with happy and flirty buffs, now the victim gets playful buff and the rapist a confident buff, which is unprecedented to what our team had done in the past. This mod requires wicked whims sex animations to work. Who said rapist and victim can't fall in love with each other?

Master is The Best - I have all the power, to control my perfectly obedient slave. She bows down to me in worship. I have all the knowledge, to make my rape experience best. She is mine.

Slave is My Game - Slave is my name, Slave is my game. Yes, rapist and victim can have hatred against each other, but sometimes they can fall in love too, paradoxically.

11-02-23_10-39-58PM.png.de2b25251a68fb241087352d9bb6e987.png11-02-23_10-40-02PM.png.2fb8f9b8b6dc70ed65ed0636b6d18005.png

11-02-23_10-34-55PM.png.921b4b974c500803e228c23994b13370.png11-02-23_10-35-00PM.png.5f917d18982cf1008532787b0b4a2124.png

Copyright CC by EPK1-23

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, ESSeyyar said:

Hi, no  matter what I do I can not see the mod in careers.(find a job option) and also I can't see the interactions on computer. Can you plz help. Thanks in advance

This download thread is not a career nor computer interaction, but a rape mod. Can you please specify?

• 1 month later...

Hello,i installed WickedWhims,and i downloaded and installed this mod, then let a male equip the rapist,a female equip the victim.But I can't find the operation anywhere. Can you tell me how to use it?