Rape Victim Kidnap Mod (Permanently Kidnapped)

View File

★ Please See My Friend's Creations and Support Her ★

I have made this rape victim kidnap mod, is to implement it with H-Core's first phase collection. This is just the kidnap rape victim feature, you must get at least one mod from H-Core, in order to perform the actual rape sex interactions. This is a very convenient mod to kidnap your rape victim. Just click on your desired victim and choose the menu option and the victim will also have a scared buff. Victims only range from age young adults to elders. This mod is good to rape outsiders instead.

11-02-23_7-15-54AM.png.c1ba1cd81b29edaf76da11d9102b72dd.png11-02-23_7-20-06AM.png.a90cf8dc64800c08681e829de130de8d.png

Copyright CC by EPK1-23

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

Do you have any plan with an update that came with kidnapping animation and teleport the kidnapped sim into our house?

Currently, my kidnap mod will add the kidnapped victim into your active household and the victim will have a scared buff immediately, which is similar to your teleportation idea. Kidnapping animation would be interesting, but I need to see how my direction fits and whether I have the time.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 4:30 PM, EPK1-23 said:

Rape Victim Kidnap Mod (Permanently Kidnapped)

View File

★ Please See My Friend's Creations and Support Her ★

I have made this rape victim kidnap mod, is to implement it with H-Core's first phase collection. This is just the kidnap rape victim feature, you must get at least one mod from H-Core, in order to perform the actual rape sex interactions. This is a very convenient mod to kidnap your rape victim. Just click on your desired victim and choose the menu option and the victim will also have a scared buff. Victims only range from age young adults to elders. This mod is good to rape outsiders instead.

11-02-23_7-15-54AM.png.c1ba1cd81b29edaf76da11d9102b72dd.png11-02-23_7-20-06AM.png.a90cf8dc64800c08681e829de130de8d.png

Copyright CC by EPK1-23

how do i download it 

• 2 months later...