Can't sleep or sit

It's a bug that I also generate from time to time . Usually , it resolves itself after some time in the game. The strange thing is that it only happens to our character

If you give it a try, Workbench, Enchanting Table/Alchemy Table , Smithing Wheels , you will have the same problem 

13 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It's a bug that I also generate from time to time . Usually , it resolves itself after some time in the game. The strange thing is that it only happens to our character

If you give it a try, Workbench, Enchanting Table/Alchemy Table , Smithing Wheels , you will have the same problem 

Yah been trying various ways to have it quit. I think it started with some misfired action but even ending those via Sexlab hasn't sorted it >.< was hoping for some command or something that would end everything

At the time , I had also looked for some solutions , also here on LL but , the only thing I go found is that , as the problem arises , it disappears without a trace anywhere . I think the fault lies with the various animations involving standard actions (  e.g DAR Animation ) . Every so often , Skyrim forgets what to perform . 

Oddly enough , if , start a new game , the problem 99% is not there

Speaking of sleeping, I assume you have Go To Bed. Activates the sleeping option using the standard Skyrim key (T) , for a while (say a day of Skyrim) , 

On 11/1/2023 at 7:02 PM, Clangeddon said:

Yah been trying various ways to have it quit. I think it started with some misfired action but even ending those via Sexlab hasn't sorted it >.< was hoping for some command or something that would end everything

I've only ever had this happen once before; in my case, something had broke in Baka's version of defeat. I found that if I disabled it before starting the game, the affected save would be immediately fixed. Note that I didn't continue to play with it completely disabled mid save, only long enough to test my theory.  Weirdly enough, defeat appeared to be functioning as intended still, so no idea how it was involved or why this was happening. I also didn't dig any deeper as I was more or less done with this character at that point; and I've not  re-encountered this bug since then.

Don't know if your running a version of Defeat, but years and years ago I read somewhere on here that it was a good idea to periodically hard stop defeat and disable it in the mcm; then re enable it again. Something about script errors beginning to pile up over extended periods of time causing it to break more and more the longer it's active. Restarting it would clear the scripts and allow it to run like new again for some time. 

Thanks all!

So ended up reloading from an earlier save...looks like what triggers the break is one of the 'wake-ups' and then the sex scene buggers out (and running the stop command in Sexlab doesn't fix it).  Didn't find a fix, just was able to replicate and try to avoid.