NPC postitions are screwed up.

i'm having the same issue of the characters being way out of alignment. i just DLed the update for the new sexlab. yes, i have an animation pack for it, so i know it's not that nor is it FNIS. i have all the prerequisites to make sexlabs work. however, as i said, the characters are WAY out of alignment & using the old position keys (U, }, :, " & all th at while hold shift key as needed) doesnt seem to be working very well, or not as well as it did before the update. has this been resolved since the update was done on 10/20/2013? thanks for any help. & yes, it's for Skyrim V :)

oh, as well as the positions of both NPC's & my PC being way out of alignment, the voice's/sounds either dont work at all or they come on sporadically, but only during the sexual encounter for a few seconds then it goes quiet again. has this "bug" been fixed with the update? i never had this issue before the update. i MAY have forgotten to run Boss, which i will do presently & if THAT fixes the problems i been having, i'll let you know on this thread. if it has no effect, i'll let you know too. but, thanks to anyone who can possibly help & Ashal, if you read this, awesome mods, man. i really like em. adds a new depth to the game play :)

Archived