Rape Me Please: Rape Slut Mod (Version 2)

View File

★ Please See My Friend's Creations and Support Her ★

This Rape Slut CAS social trait mod requires wicked whims sex animations to work. When this trait is applied to the active sim, she will receive a flirty buff after having sex. This is not glorifying rape, rather, it is a fawn response to the victim, when the rapist forced her to comply. I previously made the Pain Slut Rape Collection, but that was version 1 without WW.

10-31-23_10-39-04PM.png.e26c6913c0a407de4eee1afe48952f34.png10-31-23_10-40-04PM.png.4131de511840c5573c3a7563b31a59ba.png

Copyright CC by EPK1-23

1 minute ago, Empty3301 said:

Is this compatible with version 1?

Yes. You can have both, so that not only sex triggers the flirty buff, but also when the victim is around the rapist gets a flirty buff. Both do not cause conflicts, otherwise I would have mentioned this in the download thread, they are created separately.

2 minutes ago, EPK1-23 said:

Yes. You can have both, so that not only sex triggers the flirty buff, but also when the victim is around the rapist gets a flirty buff. Both do not cause conflicts, otherwise I would have mentioned this in the download thread, they are created separately.

Excellent work, although I’m not yet sure whether you are making this game portal to hell intelligently or through a naive mistake. One way or another, a huge service for the Sims 4 community, although hardly in the way you originally intended it
All this is reminiscent of a mod about breast cancer, only that mod is difficult to perceive as something good, unlike rape, an opportunity in games given by mods, which is more of a fetish.
If your intentions are good and you are doing this for the righteous purpose of stopping people in life from doing this, then in reality you are just letting them do it in the game. Although, of course, it’s better if this happens in games and not in reality.

But these are all thoughts out loud, great job, thanks for your collective work

2 minutes ago, Empty3301 said:

Excellent work, although I’m not yet sure whether you are making this game portal to hell intelligently or through a naive mistake. One way or another, a huge service for the Sims 4 community, although hardly in the way you originally intended it
All this is reminiscent of a mod about breast cancer, only that mod is difficult to perceive as something good, unlike rape, an opportunity in games given by mods, which is more of a fetish.
If your intentions are good and you are doing this for the righteous purpose of stopping people in life from doing this, then in reality you are just letting them do it in the game. Although, of course, it’s better if this happens in games and not in reality.

But these are all thoughts out loud, great job, thanks for your collective work

I do not want to associate myself with any outside players game play style. Whatever ways outside players want to do with my rape mods, it is beyond my control.