DW Armor Matching High Heels SE

20 high heels, designed to match the default Skyrim armors and their various remakes and mashups.

-craftable/temperable as in the normal game (non-craftable items can be obtained via the console)
-gameplay balanced
-nioveride style heel lift
-bodyslide

Dark Wing's Heels SE with sound : Stand alone craftable (includes footstep sound)

Dark Wing's Heels SE replacer : Replaces vanilla armor boots with new models, male character use normal boots (no sound)

requires :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62502

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266

Request:

I am not a gifted screen archer,  If anyone wants to submit some screenshots I'd love to use some of them.

There may be some issues with the bodyslide, I'm trying to move on from uunp to some of the more modern stuff but still learning.  Let me know if there are any problems with the more extreme body types.

Really nice to see this mod for SE!

I checked the file in xEdit, and the plugin for the stand-alone version seems to have some redundant masters?

ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm

ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm

ccBGSSSE037-Curious.esl

ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl

These don't seem to be used by the mod, is this correct? I tried removing them as masters and the heels still seem to work in-game.

5 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

I checked the file in xEdit, and the plugin for the stand-alone version seems to have some redundant masters?

ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm

ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm

ccBGSSSE037-Curious.esl

These don't seem to be used by the mod, is this correct? I tried removing them as masters and the heels still seem to work in-game.

Oh ya those definitely aren't needed, I think creation kit just decided to tie them in on it's own. Those are the built in mods that come with steam's special editions.  The only thing needed are the base game and the unofficial patch

9 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm

ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm

ccBGSSSE037-Curious.esl

Posted a new version that should be fixed, I'm totally new to xEdit, but it seems to have done the job.  

• 1 month later...

Somehow the heels with sound doesent work. I downloadet both versions, installed both (think that was necesary) but if i deactivate the one without heel sound there are no heels, if i have both active the armor has heels, but no sound.  I am not realy good at mooding, maybe there are some issues with other mods?

4 minutes ago, Syra2 said:

Somehow the heels with sound doesent work. I downloadet both versions, installed both (think that was necesary) but if i deactivate the one without heel sound there are no heels, if i have both active the armor has heels, but no sound.  I am not realy good at mooding, maybe there are some issues with other mods?

do you have https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62502?

20 minutes ago, Syra2 said:

Yes since it was recomendet. thats the current mod list

modlist.jpg

At a glance you have what you need.  In regards to which version to use, there are two versions of the mod.

The one with sound creates a new set of heels that you must craft or add via console.   I suspect that the issue is the misunderstanding between the two versions.

The replacer version replaces all boots in the game in with high heel versions when worn by females.  The replacer version can't have sound without causing men's boots to play high heel footstep sound.   This version is really intended for to make  every female NPC have heels, and make heels lootable, since regular boots just look like high heels when equipped.