Could you help me with creating a mod for Kenshi?

I'll be honest, there are no well-made guides to be able to make character mods, I tried, skeleton and blah blah blah but it just gave an error when exporting and I got frustrated, so since most of the people here are experts in sexual things, they wanted to add this character another game called Jun (from the game my dystopian robot girlfriend, it's free on itchio, play it ;) )

The point is that I will provide you with the model made in Blender that was made by the user nuke84, credits entirely for him.
Jun blender
And if you can help me get it into the game I would really appreciate it.

It is an absolute hack job job but shes in the game. The weights are pretty whack and the fingers are unposed. No customization besides sliders. There is an issue with the hair, the light reflects of it in the front in a weird way. I think it might be the normal map? The characters normals make it shadeless in the game but they also make it very shiny. The normals can be replaced in the editor if better ones can be made.

I included the blend file in the zip. I used blender 2.79. There is a pretty good guide in steam forums for exporting kenshi meshes:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/233860/discussions/3/1699415798755910859/?l=czech&ctp=2

The blend still contains some overlays for the expressions for the face and eyes. I was hoping to use them but didnt since I couldnt get transparency to work in the game.

image_2023-10-26_163107254.png

jun.zip