Rape: Bribery Victim Massive Money Earning Mod

View File

Please also checkout my partner's Wicked Whims Sexual Animations and support her.

Update November 11, 2023: It has been tested with an NPC rapist and active victim sim, which the active victim sim earns the money. Please apply for both the rapist and victim CAS social trait to make it work. Bugs fixed of wrong rapist receiving money problem. 

H-Core had transferred the task to me, for any new rape features, because he doesn't have the time to contribute at this indefinite stage. This website is against kink-shaming. This CAS social trait is for the victim's perspective, for Sims adults and up, no teens allowed. There is no relationship decrease with this mod. If you want relationship decrease, please checkout H-Core's entire collection for this alternative. This mod is for advanced serious players, if you haven't viewed the First Phase collection, I strongly recommend you to head to H-Core's files, before playing this. Either way, it is your choice to skip, if you want.

There is one person who seems to always have a bad day and target me in mockery here. This is not a simple trait mod, because I have used hours and hours for reiterations, just to get it work, despite the coding was correctly arranged, but somehow it doesn't work the way it supposed to work. If you love my free mods, please consider supporting my partner at Patreon, by clicking the yellow link above. Your appreciation means the world to us. We need support, for my partner's medical fees.

Requires Wicked Whims Sex Animations | Part of Second Phase Collection

The victim being raped will be sad afterwards and the rapist happy. See images below. The household fund began at zero and after the rape event, the rapist had paid and bribed the victim with thousands of dollars. This is a massive earning, but unlike prostitutes, they are consensual sex, but rape is not consensual, therefore, it requires a high price, just to shut up the victim's mouth, so that she will not disclose the crime and become a piece of meat instead. The victim is money hungry, because she is in desperate need.

Mod Screenshots:

Spoiler

10-24-23_4-22-15PM.png.3119fafdb6df97714014c7e1a86a9712.png

10-24-23_4-47-28PM.png.6a9111c3589f26cee2c032f1df9d1097.png

10-24-23_5-59-49PM.png.eb9ab1582b6148c7661a555e2bbb3cae.png10-24-23_5-59-43PM.png.9ff11ada21e59567fd17c6a262db178a.png

Copyright Mod by Suffering Angel

• 2 months later...