Load Order Problem

ravensm

couldn't find anywhere with this kinda topic, if i'm wrong, then i'm sorry,

here is my load order, if anyone can help then thanks. One note, if i disable any mod that requires Animy_prostitution.esm then the game will work with out any crashes. everywhere i look on Google, and there aren't many places with this kinda problem, i see the same thing, animy_prostitution.esm just keeps crashing on start up

i'm running a windows 7 64 bit, I've changed everything in the set up before mod adding to make the game compatible, forcing game to use only 2 cores instead of 4, using a faked live.dll to prevent games for windows live from crashing game, and finally preventing all 3 auto save functions and never saving over an existing game, instead, making a new save.

please help, i don't want to just get rid of animy_prostitution.esm as most of the mods i have run off of it

Guest carywinton

Ok so what I see here is a really basic load order and everything looks pretty good,  what I do see is lots of  possible conflicts with AP, and this is why. AP will not work properly and cause this kind of problem when any other mods that use the (KnockedDownIdles). If you open each mod's *.esm or *esp file in TESsnip. You will see a categories in the left hand pane, or side of the window. Look for the heading GRUP (IDLE). Follow this down the list until you see IDLE (KnockedDownIdles). Any of these you find, delete them. They are a know cause of problems with AP. Seducing Women and Playthings, depending on what version will conflict with AP. If you get JoshNZ's "Crossover" versions for these it should make certain then they will not.

Found here near the bottom of available files. http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/8570//?

I have nearly always had issues with Playthings, I finally just stopped using that mod all together. It has some cool aspects to it, but had too many issues for me to want to constantly fix it and make it play nice with other mods. It will break dialog almost instantly with any other mod that has dialog used in it. So you then have to go through a very big hassle of making a dialog patch. Which I can honestly say I have never been entirely successful at. I once tried to get SCC, EZ Companion and RR Vault to play nice with a dialog patch, but could never get all the lines to work.

I hope this helps you find the conflict, let me know if this works or you need some additional help.

Archived