Rape Mods H-Core SA Entire Collection (For The Sims 4)

4 minutes ago, Mitshina said:

I understand, the best I think and this is my opinion, is to have an additional menu when we click on "wicked" named "rapist" or "h-core" while ignoring the traits, the traits c It's really disabling, especially since you can't give them to sims even if you cheat, you have to create a sims.
Which means that the game could not be chaotic, for example, one sims rapes another, ours sees it and calls the police (an example). For the moment you have to quibble, and that takes away a certain charm from the mods, there is no chaotic rape and therefore also understand the mods are more complicated, especially for French speakers.
In any case, thank you for your work, I hope to see improvements because the mods seem fun, and even more so if it had an element of chaos / unforeseen

I was able to give the CAS traits to my Sim, using MCCC or by shift-clicking the Sim, cheat sim info, add traits. My other team member had already taken note of similar suggestion, so please follow Suffering Angel, if you desire more new features.

I wasn't aware that you are French speaking. My language is English, that's why sometimes I see your translations doesn't seem to translate well to my language. The police scenario is interesting. We haven't done anything like that yet, but Suffering Angel had done a similar mod like this, if you look at the entire collection download thread, under second phase section, you will see the link. Thanks for your appreciation also.

On 10/26/2023 at 2:47 PM, H-Core said:

I was able to give the CAS traits to my Sim, using MCCC or by shift-clicking the Sim, cheat sim info, add traits. My other team member had already taken note of similar suggestion, so please follow Suffering Angel, if you desire more new features.

I wasn't aware that you are French speaking. My language is English, that's why sometimes I see your translations doesn't seem to translate well to my language. The police scenario is interesting. We haven't done anything like that yet, but Suffering Angel had done a similar mod like this, if you look at the entire collection download thread, under second phase section, you will see the link. Thanks for your appreciation also.

So I managed to make it work thanks to you

Now, however, all sexual interactions are seen as rape X'DD It's a shame

13 hours ago, Mitshina said:

So I managed to make it work thanks to you

Now, however, all sexual interactions are seen as rape X'DD It's a shame

If you want it more restricted, you can use Forced Sub trait for the victim, so that only forced or rough sex context will elicit rape response. 

I feel like I'm going to have missed something so obvious I'm going to kick myself for it, but I'll ask anyway...

I followed the download instructions (even re-downloaded in case I'd mucked something up the first time), followed the installation instructions (I've got WW too so it's definitely not an issue there, as far as I know), go to CAS adult Sims to add the traits to and...the option isn't there. Tried adding it from the add trait menu in-game and it's not there either. Can anyone help?

Apologies in advance if I actually have missed something hilariously obvious (that would be a very me thing to have done ?)

27 minutes ago, nerdjenn said:

I feel like I'm going to have missed something so obvious I'm going to kick myself for it, but I'll ask anyway...

I followed the download instructions (even re-downloaded in case I'd mucked something up the first time), followed the installation instructions (I've got WW too so it's definitely not an issue there, as far as I know), go to CAS adult Sims to add the traits to and...the option isn't there. Tried adding it from the add trait menu in-game and it's not there either. Can anyone help?

Apologies in advance if I actually have missed something hilariously obvious (that would be a very me thing to have done ?)

Have you made sure you have not duplicated the downloads of both CAS and reward traits version? You only need one version, having both will crash things. The CAS trait is in the Social personality category. Reward traits are invisible and does not show up in CAS. It must be added by shift-clicking the Sim.

27 minutes ago, H-Core said:

Have you made sure you have not duplicated the downloads of both CAS and reward traits version? You only need one version, having both will crash things. The CAS trait is in the Social personality category. Reward traits are invisible and does not show up in CAS. It must be added by shift-clicking the Sim.

As far as I can tell they're not duplicated, I did look in the social part of CAS but I couldn't see anything

6 minutes ago, nerdjenn said:

As far as I can tell they're not duplicated, I did look in the social part of CAS but I couldn't see anything

I double checked, had a look at my in-game CAS and the traits are all showing there. Have you checked any exceptions? (such as Better Exceptions)

Just now, nerdjenn said:

What do you mean? Sorry, that might be a stupid question I realize

You told me that you already have the Sim as an adult, which is correct. You navigated the social category, which is correct. You didn't duplicate between reward and CAS version, which is correct. So, the last option now, is to try Better Exceptions from TwistedMexi to see what's wrong with your game not showing.

18 minutes ago, H-Core said:

You told me that you already have the Sim as an adult, which is correct. You navigated the social category, which is correct. You didn't duplicate between reward and CAS version, which is correct. So, the last option now, is to try Better Exceptions from TwistedMexi to see what's wrong with your game not showing.

I'll try that now. I'm glad I asked, I thought you meant something in the game, not a download

25 minutes ago, H-Core said:

I can't find it

8 minutes ago, nerdjenn said:

I don't know why I just thought of this, but as it's still being weird I thought I'd share screenshots of my mods in case that helps (sorry for weird scaling, I just didn't want to include any info that was irrelevant)

Sims mods 1.png

Sims Mods 2.png

Sims mods 3.png

I can confirm that Molester trait and Part-Time Molester trait do NOT clash each other.

2 minutes ago, nerdjenn said:

The Exceptions thing didn't work, am I almost best off just reinstalling TS4 entirely? Not sure why these aren't working

Can you perhaps try if removing all mods in your folder and only have the trait and WW with animations together? Otherwise, I strongly suggest you to save the Better Exceptions report in the game and send it to TwistedMexi's discord server to help you in details.

47 minutes ago, H-Core said:

Can you perhaps try if removing all mods in your folder and only have the trait and WW with animations together? Otherwise, I strongly suggest you to save the Better Exceptions report in the game and send it to TwistedMexi's discord server to help you in details.

I think I might just try reinstalling TS4, even BE isn't working and I'm getting a bit demoralized about what's wrong atm

8 minutes ago, nerdjenn said:

I think I might just try reinstalling TS4, even BE isn't working and I'm getting a bit demoralized about what's wrong atm

Have you first tried temporarily removing parts of your mods folder? I believe this would be the easiest track for you, other than reinstallation.  

On 10/29/2023 at 5:26 PM, H-Core said:

Sorry to hear that. I hope your reinstallation will help solve the problem.

So, reinstalling didn't help, but I thought this might help with identifying the issue.

Bottom is my scaled back list of mods in the mod folder.

Top would be an accurate description of my mods...before I reinstalled it. But it's showing a load of mods not in my game folders anymore

Mod Alternative.png

Mod.png

Edited by nerdjenn
3 hours ago, nerdjenn said:

So, reinstalling didn't help, but I thought this might help with identifying the issue.

Bottom is my scaled back list of mods in the mod folder.

Top would be an accurate description of my mods...before I reinstalled it. But it's showing a load of mods not in my game folders anymore

Mod Alternative.png

Mod.png

Rapist career mod and Rape collection from EPK1-23 cannot be combined together, they cause conflict. If you keep the collection, the career must be removed.

I don't quite understand how the mod works. Is there any autonomy? For example, so that any Sim with some chance could be a rapist, and at the same time my character (or another) could always be automatically a victim when they are tried to rape. It just looks like I have to manually add these personality traits to characters and it's more like acting out a rape scene between two Sims that are created specifically for that purpose. Is there really no other way?

1 hour ago, Empty3301 said:

I don't quite understand how the mod works. Is there any autonomy? For example, so that any Sim with some chance could be a rapist, and at the same time my character (or another) could always be automatically a victim when they are tried to rape. It just looks like I have to manually add these personality traits to characters and it's more like acting out a rape scene between two Sims that are created specifically for that purpose. Is there really no other way?

I have made it into rapist or victim traits, in order to elicit rape response during sex, is to prevent global response, so that not everyone is a rapist or victim. Sounds like you're referring to getting reward traits, but want to have some procedures, in order to obtain that. I understand that, but that would be more complicated to mod.

Edited by H-Core
1 hour ago, H-Core said:

I have made it into rapist or victim traits, in order to elicit rape response during sex, is to prevent global response, so that not everyone is a rapist or victim. Sounds like you're referring to getting reward traits, but want to have some procedures, in order to obtain that. I understand that, but that would be more complicated to mod.

What about individual Sim rape actions that are available initially without a perk but upon initialization give the victim the victim perk?