1 hour ago, xaval9800 said:
I think the mod would work better and be more intuitive if it had an interact button in the radial menu to perform the action. (for example) Integrated into the WW menu. It's just a suggestion. Best regards!

I will think about your suggestion. H-Core had transferred the task to me for any future new rape features. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Zengrizzly said:

Downloaded this mod and excited but can't get the interactions to occur.  I applied the trait to the rapist and rapee and don't know how to get the action to pop up.  Please advise.

You go directly to WW sex menu to elicit rape response. Be sure to choose forced or rough sex context tagged animations. 

• 2 months later...

First of all, thanks for a nice serious roleplay addition to the game. Nevertheless I am not quite sure if the mod works as intended for me. When I add the forced sub trait, after a moment the particular sim gets both sad debuffs (sad rough, sad force) without even participating in any sexual activity whatsoever. This debuff is then disappearing and again appearing continually throughout time, which I am not sure is intended, or bugged, since it kinda makes sense. Or should it correctly be working as a long lasting debuff that doesn't reappear once it's gone?

The first problem with debuffs coming up without sex is not that severe, since I can add the trait at any time, but I would like to know if it works properly afterwards, or if something is off.