Femboy Trait - Anal Pleasure Slut

Femboy Trait - Anal Pleasure Slut

View File

Please also see My Partner's Mod (she has three partners and I am one of them)

Requires Wicked Whims Sex Animations | Desire More Related Mod? Click Here.

Femboy Trait Description

I appear to wear mini skirts and has flat breasts, but I am a male biologically. I want others however to treat me like a girl and fuck me anally. I embrace my femininity, I moan like a girl. - Creator's Commentary: Femboy has always been an interesting subject to me. This is my only Gay custom content. This mod is from a submission perspective. 

Femboy Sim with Flirty buff after anal sex

Femboy Anal Pleasure - Fuck me like a girl. My touch is soft and gentle. I am a sweet piece of cake in your eyes. I am pink and cute, fuckable always. - Creator's Commentary: Some Femboys are soft natured, thus sometimes are prone to bullies. They deserve respect, love, compassion and understanding.

10-13-23_10-37-32PM.png.fca0ae4dfd967a65c8bddc4d2a5b00c0.png10-14-23_12-31-56AM.png.c1109c9d3203fd270947b6cc0d0beb10.png

Copyright Mod by H-Core

I know Im just overlooking it but can you tell me what trait category this trait is under in cas? I have a ton of cc traits and for the life of me just wasnt finding this one. I know I can go through later and use mccc to add it but I was creating some extra (non main sims) to fill out my world so adding the trait in cas was just easier. Looking forward to seeing what other traits you come out with :D

3 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

I know Im just overlooking it but can you tell me what trait category this trait is under in cas? I have a ton of cc traits and for the life of me just wasnt finding this one. I know I can go through later and use mccc to add it but I was creating some extra (non main sims) to fill out my world so adding the trait in cas was just easier. Looking forward to seeing what other traits you come out with :D

This Femboy trait is under CAS Lifestyle category personality. I also have other kinky traits you may be interested:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29711-rape-mod-works-for-wicked-whims-sex/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29746-molest-mod-works-for-wicked-whims-sex/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29754-hurtcore-mod-works-for-wicked-whims-sex/

Edited by H-Core
23 hours ago, H-Core said:

Thank you for the reply! I made myself a note so I can look more carefully for it when I play tonight :D 

39 minutes ago, ChuckLana said:

i would like to use that mod, but it gives ui exceptions :(

When I tested the game, it had no exceptions at my end. I would recommend that you use Twisted Mexi's Better Exceptions to see what's wrong.

• 1 month later...