MY WISH LIST --- Possibly a slight rant as well...

The fixer phone calls are annoying. Apparently, the fixers have implanted a GPS chip in V, seeing as they only call about a job if you are in a close proximity to it. Having a current job interrupted by a phone call with a new one, while I'm trying to stealth track an NPC is distracting to say the least.

I would like it more if you called the fixer, asking for a job, and are given various current job offers fitting your skill set. Only rarely do they call you about a specific job that needs doing within a certain time, asking if you're available and willing to take on the gig. Also, the possibility of the job being double booked, having the police or another merc competing for the same job hired by another fixer.

Maybe a fixer or police database, net based, posting board. Different fixers and the police having different jobs, with some overlap. Listing current job offers or bounties in the city and its surroundings, accessible thru any of the numerous computers scattered throughout the city. Jobs that list specific requirements needed and payment plus bonuses upon certain objectives being met, kind of like the real internet. Jobs come and go over time, some pay better than others, some you're overqualified for and some under-qualified.

At the moment it feels like you're the only merc in the city, and the only way to fail a job is to get killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons crafting is seriously screwed up in my opinion. For example, take a standard handgun. Yes, you can clean it up and it will perform better, but an acquired version of the exact same gun later in the game somehow does 10x the damage? ...and I can somehow cart around a forge, mill and lathe to make them? 

Bullets should add to the lethality of the gun, not guns of the same type that fire them. From the standard soft-nose bullet to a jacketed, hollow-point, explosive, homing, or uranium tipped shell. also having only one caliber of bullet for each of the four types of game firearms was just a bad idea from the start. Having three classes of guns, power, smart, and tech and then six different grades of the same weapon is overkill. 

Pistol ammo - Five hundred rounds of loose 9mm bullets weigh approximately 13lbs.
Shotgun ammo - One hundred rounds of loose 12GA 2 3/4 slugs weigh approximately 10lbs.
Machine-gun ammo - Seven hundred rounds of loose 7mm cartridges weigh approximately 40lbs.
Sniper ammo - One hundred rounds of loose 12.7×108mm cartridges weigh approximately 14lbs.
The individual cases for each type of ammunition would weigh approximately 6lbs each.

That would be 101lbs in total, no including the actual weapon needed to fire them, if you're maxed out with what the game allows.

Having to ditch my hardware every couple of hours because I've found a version of the exact same gun that does more damage is silly. ...Even more-so with the melee weapons.

Also... adding stickers and spray paint to a weapon doesn't make it special, it turns it into junk that will jam at the most inopportune times. - actually, that goes for clothing as well. I shouldn't have to look like a circus clown to have better stats. Denim and leather have been popular since the 1800's and I don't think they're going to lose that popularity in the next 50+ years. More colorful your outfit, easier you are to target in a firefight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although there is not an abundance of water in the game, with the amount there is, I feel that there should be ships/boats traveling on the rivers and ocean in the game.

From an immersion standpoint, even if they were only non-interactable scenery, having ships moving cargo up and down the ocean and rivers and police boats cruising the rivers looking for floaters would add a lot when your character is near a water source. 

CDPR has already made most of the models, they'd just have to add paths on the water for them to follow.

Edited by nikoli grimm